Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's Going On

  Here’s a quick update as to what’s going on. The audio business is going very well. In fact, it’s better than expected. My time spent in the nightclubs during normal club hours has diminished greatly, since most of my club business is now either done during the daytime or just as the clubs are opening up. That means that I no longer meet many women at the clubs. That doesn’t mean that there’s a lull in the action, though. I’ve been doing a lot of business meetings, dinners, and a lot of traveling; mainly to Las Vegas, South Beach, and Los Angeles. That’s where I’ve been meeting a lot of women. I still have the bachelor pad on East 14th St but I’m in and out of town so much lately that I haven’t used it as much as I’d like to.

     As far as the women go, most of the regulars are now once in a while due to my travel schedule. Blasian is still the main one, along with Emma (because I love younger, energetic ones), and She Jay. Goth has been once every couple of months, along with Sarah the performance artist, and Columbiana. Columbiana and I haven’t been able to get together much because her flight schedule is just as bad as mine lately but we do make time. 

     I still work out like a fiend at the upscale gym here in Manhattan. In fact, there are at least 4 ladies I’ve bedded from there; a personal trainer and 3 ladies who I call the trophy triplets because they’re trophy wives who know each other. I’ll start by telling the stories of the triplets tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment