Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jessica - Part 1

Jessica 03
Jessica 03 (Photo credit: rharrison)
My apologies in advance but this story's going to be a two parter. I'm making an effort to set the scene better now instead of just going straight into the sex; also to put in better details as I remember them since I've started jotting down my encounters almost right after they happen. If you're looking to skip to the sex part, you'll have to wait for part two. With that said, let's begin.

Jessica (not the lady pictured at the right but extremely similar) was the first of the Trophy Triplets that I officially met in the gym some time back. I think I liked her because she didn't advertise her body like a lot of the women in the gym. Her workout clothing were mainly t shirts with sports bras underneath and sweatpants. Her clothing was always tight enough so that you could see her features but not so tight that she couldn't work out. I liked that about her. She was there to keep the body in shape. After all, isn't that what you're supposed to do at the gym?

I should back up a little. This gym I've found out isn't really a gym for those who are serious about working out. It's a gym for those who want to look like they sort of go to the gym. I joined it because it's a good place to network and raise money for the business. It's my version of business golfing. I do get a serious workout in when I'm there, though. I'm not there to show off and the networking is done afterwards at the juice bar or the sauna.
The juice bar was where I started talking to Jessica. It started as simple conversation concerning work outs, diet plans, and such. As the weeks went on and her shyness around me decreased, we started talking about life in general and the people who were at the gym. Once we made the after workout juice bar meet up a regular occurrence, she'd tell me about her husband, who's a player in the finance industry. He's not one of the big wigs who screwed over the world's financial systems but he's not all that innocent either, from what Jessica told me. He's done some deals that...well, let's just say he's played things very risky and has been lucky so far. She said that being around the people in her husband's industry has made her very non trusting about people in general. "That explains the wall she built around herself" I thought to myself.
One time during our later conversations, she told me that she was looking for new sound systems for her condo and if I could help her out. I said that I mainly do it for clubs and such but that I'd swing by her place after a midday appointment that I had with a client. She gave me her address, said her goodbyes, and off I went to my appointment.
English: Looking southeast and up at Silver To...
English: Looking southeast and up at Silver Towers from W42nd Street on a sunny afternoon. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
When I looked at the address that she gave me, I didn't realize that it was the Silver Towers condo complex (pictured to the right). The Silver Towers are two of the really tall towers in midtown that you see in photos of the New York City skyline when seen from the Hudson River side. They're really nice luxury condos with all of the usual amenities, such as a pool, private decks, and its own gym area. "I wonder why she goes to another gym if she already has one in her building" I thought as I arrived somewhere around 1:30 or so.
I was still dressed in my business suit (my black Armani with a IBM-white dress shirt and a black silk tie, the suit of armor when I'm doing business appointments. It just gives me more confidence because it fits perfectly. That and a really good pair of Italian shoes will do wonders for a man's self worth, I must admit...but I digress). I went through the doorman security, who announced me and up the elevator I went with my black leather shoulder bag with my laptop and materials because honestly, I thought we were really going to discuss her sound system. After all, Jessica never came off as being flirtatious, nor did she give me any signals that she wanted anything other than someone to talk to at times. She always came off as workout obsessed and standoffish at times. That, I'm sure comes from getting hit on by almost every guy at the gym. She's extremely beautiful and her body is quite amazing. Her breasts aren't huge but proportional to the rest of her. She's probably 5'5", maybe 5'6" with long, black hair, and an extremely toned body. Even though she never wore anything too revealing, I could tell that she had great muscle tone in her arms. Plus, if you've learned anything about me over these past couple of years, it's that I usually go for the ladies who are fit....but I digress again.
When I knocked on Jessica's door, she greeted me in a black thong and a coffee brown silk robe that barely covered anything (shock value, she later told me). "Uh...hi. Wow, you clean up...nice" I said, completely surprised but extremely pleased. The rest of her body was as I imagined it in my daydreams: completely toned with a great set of abs. "Oh, sorry" she blushingly said. "I was just getting dressed and didn't want to keep you waiting downstairs. Come in. Put down your things and take a look around" she said as she closed the door behind me and went into her bedroom. I took a look around her living room. Her place had a definite post modern look to it, as you would expect from these newer luxury places. The windows were floor to ceiling, with a great view of upper Manhattan. "You've got a great view" I said loudly from the living room, not sure if she heard me. "You should see the view from the bedroom. It's got a really good view of the Empire State Building. Come take a look" she said loudly back.
I put down my bag, went into her bedroom, and there she was, naked on her bed, leaned back with her elbows supporting her. "See anything you like?" her suddenly seductive voice resonated. I took a quick look outside her bedroom window from my standing position in her doorway. Her bedroom was large but sparcely furnished; with a black metal king sized four post bed in the center and a couch and flat screen tv against the wall. Her windows were floor to ceiling and sure enough, she had a great view of the Empire State Building. Off to one side was the bathroom and what looked like a huge walk-in closet that I think was originally another room and they just turned it into a closet. "Mrs Robinson, you're trying to seduce me" I half jokingly said, looking to see if she'd crack, realize that she was about to cheat on her husband, and beg off, knowing full well that I wasn't going to break. I've been thinking about having sex with this woman for the better part of two months. My line was her out. She knew it. She didn't crack.
She got up off the bed, slinked over to me, pushed me against the bedroom door; half to trap me and half to close it. "Listen, I've seen the way you look at me when I'm working out" she said as she started taking off my tie. "I know you want me and I've dreamed about fucking you. I'm not looking for a one night stand. What I want is someone on the side who I can be...special friends with". "Special friends, huh? What about your husband? Is he going to walk in on us? He doesn't have your room bugged, does he?" I said, as my tie fell onto the floor. Jessica stopped unbuttoning my shirt and laughed loudly. I didn't realize I was that funny. "My husband? That prick's fucking his secretary, that ugly bitch. He doesn't think I know but I know. Now", she started to say slowly as she pulled my coat and shirt off my chest, "I won't tell if you won't tell" her fingers tracing patterns on my chest, followed immediately by soft kisses andd nibbles, "but what I want is for you to fuck the shit out of me so are you going to give me that big cock that I see bulging out of those pants or"...she started cooing like a little schoolgirl..."are you going to be a good little choirboy and run back home to your mommy"? Then, she made a little girl frowny face and batted her eyes, jokingly.
To be continued......
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment