Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sunday Question


Blood_Vessels
Blood_Vessels (Photo credit: shoebappa)
What do you hope your future will be like?
I'm a firm believer in the fact that life is short and that you should take advantage of your opportunities while you have them. Having said that, I also believe that while I did well when I was younger, I didn't really start living my life until I hit 40. Despite that fact that people say that I don't look like I'm out of my 20s (and God bless you to the people who say that but it comes from my mom's side of the family, who all look 20 years younger than they are) and the fact that I still have a high sex drive, my body sometimes likes to remind me that I'm not young.
When I was younger, I was the good boy. I had a good job and was in a long, monogamous relationship. Life was planned out. The 2.5 kids by the age of 30, the house with the picket fence, etc. Somewhere along the line, I woke up. Life is to be lived and on your own terms. Well, these are my terms. As far as business goes, in the future, I want my company to rival Apple's in terms of size, market cap, and power. As far as sexually, who knows? That's the fun part. Will I finally meet that one special woman? I doubt it but I'm past the point of caring and worrying about it. Life can be taken from you in the blink of an eye or the burst of a blood vessel in your head so I'm going out there and doing what I want, who I want, how I want. Let the chips fall where they may. Besides, too many people are sleeping while standing up.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment