Wednesday, May 23, 2012

IMTA Alum Adrianne Palicki on the cover of Maxim!


IMTA alum Adrianne Palicki is on the cover of Maxim's 10 Sexiest Women in the Known Universe issue!  She is #10 on the list and IMTA alumni Jessica Biel is #28 and Ashley Greene is #43 on the definitive list of the world's most beautiful women!  For the first time ever, the magazine let the readers weigh in on who should be on the list!

IMTA stars are everywhere!  On television, in movies, on magazine pages, covers in campaigns and we are honored to have three alumni on this prestigious list.  Here are their IMTA histories and a quote from each about their IMTA experience! 

  • Adrianne competed at IMTA in New York City in 2001 and in an interview with the IMTA Video Crew, she said,"It was amazing. I love IMTA. I'm so sad it's over."  
  • Jessica Biel competed at IMTA in 1994 and she said,"You will meet people who can change your life and make your dreams come true!"   
  • Ashley Greene competed at IMTA in 2004, when she said,"I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to be here at IMTA because there are so many people and so many opportunities. I want to come back to IMTA even if do I make something big of it. I definitely want to come back, it was a lot of fun!"


Here are their Hot 100 photos from Maxim!







No comments:

Post a Comment