Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Want

Tonight, I want to have rough sex.

I want raw, animalistic, passionate sex.

I want to rip clothes off.

I to jack her up against a wall & fuck the shit out of her.

I want to throw her on the bed & jump on top of her.

I want to pound her pussy so hard she screams.

I want to eat her pussy like a starving man unleashed upon a feast; a feast of erotic lust.

I want to fuck her throat with my cock; hard & nasty.

I want her to gag on my cock.

I want her to spit on it, suck it, & lick it famishly.

I want her nails to dig into my back...my ass...scratch & draw blood.

I want my muscles to clench so tight from my fucking that I hurt for weeks.

I want to fuck her ass...hard.

I want to spank her ass...harder.

I want her to suck my balls like a Hoover vacuum.

I want her hands around my throat.

I want my hands around her throat.

I want to pull her hair back so hard it gives her whiplash.

I want her to breath heavily.

I want her to sweat profusely.

I want to tear the sheets off the bed.

I want to peel the paint off the walls.

I want to scream.

I want to grunt.

I want it to hurt....bad.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment