Sunday, November 29, 2009

NYC: Toy Story

The sweaty back of a statuesque blonde attendi...Image via Wikipedia
We had just gone a few rounds. Her fit body felt so good, so firm. Her 5'6" aerobicized body contained not an ounce of body fat .Half Asian, half Black, all gorgeous. Her dark skinned body was drenched in sweat. Our perspiration shining off of the two large, pierced nipples on her DD sized, all natural breasts.
Rebecca was & is a classy lady with a very freaky side. She's not one for marriage but sexually, we're both made for each other. We have total sexual trust between us. We know we can take each other to the brink of our sexuality & never fear each other.
When I have threesomes, they're usually with her involved. Spankings & bondage don't bother her. In fact, the more, the merrier. She likes to keep this side of her completely on the down low, since she has an image & a very good corporate job to maintain.
This night had started in a lounge & ended up like evenings with her usually end up; back at her place, with me out of my dark suit & her out of her short, black dress & black silk panties. This night, we left her black silk stockings & black stiletto heels on, lit some candles, put on some erotic music, & commenced with exploring passionate wave.
Now, after a few rounds, I had this beautiful sexually kinky beast under me; both of us still horny. I reach into her nightstand & pull out her large black dildo. It's probably about a foot long & a little over 2 inches thick. "Oh, you have plans for that?" she said. I did but not quite yet. I moved to the right side of the bed & knelt in front of her face with my cock just above her face. Instinctively, she put her full lips onto the head of my cock & proceeded to suck on it. Her right hand stroked my shaft, both movements becoming faster with every suck & stroke.
I reached down to her shaved pussy & started gently rubbing it, with my thumb rubbing her pierced clit. She moaned in approval & continued with her cock sucking, spitting on it & licking & sucking my balls. Once I got her pussy nice & soaking wet with anticipation, I put my plan into action.
I lay down in a 69 position next to her; my cock never leaving her mouth. With my left hand, I took her dildo & inserted it inside her pussy. Her reaction told the story. She gasped & moaned, then bit down hard on my cock while her dildo went deeper inside her. Her throat muscles started working on my cock, her tongue swirling around my black pipe throbbing inside of her mouth.
I increased the thrusts of her dildo; my goal of making her cum hard almost in reach. With my right hand, I reached around her gyrating hips & worked it to her ass. I spread apart her legs so that my fingers could find their quarry. At last, my finger found her asshole. I stuck a finger in & started working it in unison with the dildo in my left hand.
That's all it took to send her overboard. She frantically searched for my asshole & stuck a finger in while continuing to suck my pulsating cock. I wasn't close to cumming yet but I could tell she was due to her frantic sucking & fingering while moaning loudly. Suddenly her entire body started to spasm, which only made me work all her orifaces harder. My cock started fucking her mouth while my two hands moved faster & faster. Her leg muscles tightened & contracted, then tried gripping my head as her pussy juices exploded. She bit down on my cock harder, her finger never leaving my asshole & her other hand continuously slapping my ass as she bucked, screamed "fuck", "shit" "motherfucker" & moaned. Rather than let her ride her wave alone, I ravaged her pussy & asshole with my hands while her body went into a supernova.
Finally, her spasming started to subside & I started to slow the dildo. I pulled my body slightly away from her. Patting her repeatedly on her ass, I said "good girl. Damn good girl". Taking my cock out of her mouth, she panted "fuck, bitch. That was fuckin intense". I just chuckled to myself. We hadn't really started yet.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment