Saturday, November 21, 2009

NYC: Next Time, Bring Your A Game

So, here you are on my IM screen tonight with a simple message: Do you want to get together. Funny how things change. It was only the other night that your mouth was at a party running. We have mutual friends who told me about you. They told me how you like to put notches on your bed post. Queen of the One Nighters, is what they said.
They warned me but there you were, coming on to me after too many drinks. Bragging about how good you were in bed. You talked about making dreams come true. Well, you talk a good game. The difference between me & you is that I don't brag & I don't play games but I played yours, only I played it by my rules. I let you have your usual way. Then, I had mine.
You figured you'd get me back to your place, make me nut once, then kick me out. Just another notch. You didn't realize a few things. You didn't check my references. You weren't told that I can last all night. Kinda messed up your game, huh? You figured you'd make me cum by giving me a blowjob? Nice try. Then, you thought if you got on top of me & rode me, you'd be victorious.
Please. Did you think that would be it? I'm not one of those little sports car driving, stockbroker boys you like to fuck. You need to bring more to be at my party. You need to bring your A game. You didn't have yours but I had mine. As soon as you came while on top of me, I put my plan into operation. I flipped you over, split those legs & pounded you. I fucked you so hard, the sheets went off the bed. Then, I flipped you onto your stomach & started fucking your ass. I fucked you so hard, you were dangling off the side of the bed. Then, we were on the floor, still fucking.
There you were, lying on the floor after I fucked you in 7 different positions, sweating & panting, gasping for air. Your body was so sore. I could tell no man had ever fucked you like that before. No man ever wore you out. No man ever left you feeling so spent. All you could muster up as I got dressed & left was "will I see you again".
Now, here you are on my computer screen, IMing me wondering if I can see you. Sure. You wanna play some more, we'll play.

No comments:

Post a Comment