Friday, November 27, 2009

New Years Eve

umair shuaib.Image via Wikipedia

I'm thinking about New Years Eve. I know. I know. It's the day after Thanksgiving. It's not even Christmas yet. Hell, it's not even December yet. However, New Years Eve is MY holiday. It's strictly a party holiday. There's no family obligations. It's just good food, good drinks, & a lot of drunk people all dressed up making out at midinght.
There's one thing concerning the holiday that I'd love to scratch off of my sexual bucket list. I would love to fuck in the new year. I want to start in the early evening of New Years Eve. I want a case of champagne, a few boxes of condoms, some food (preferably chocolate covered strawberries, whipped cream, & a few other items), & a hot woman...maybe two.
I want to make them cum as many times as possible. As the countdown kicks in, I want to hear them moan & scream so loud. I want to try positions even I haven't done yet. I think that's the perfect way to celebrate the new year. Who's with me?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment