Thursday, November 12, 2009

Breast Man

Standard beautiful Nipple piercings.Image via Wikipedia

I love breasts. I know. Big surprise. All guys love breasts unless they're gay, I suppose. However, I love ALL breasts, big or small. A lot of guys only like big breasts. I'll take them any way I can get them.
What I really love are nipples. I love playing with them. I love wrapping my lips around them as I suck on them. I love the power I feel as my tongue dances on the tip, springing it upwards & bringing it to life.
I love nipples rings, nipple clamps, & nipple piercings. I love putting small breasts completely in my mouth & working them with my oral muscles. I love oiling up large breasts & fucking them with my cock. I love stroking myself over them. I love cumming on them. In fact, I'm a pretty happy guy if it's just foreplay for the night, as long as I get to play with her breasts, finger her until she cums, & either get a handjob or a blowjob. I don't need to have intercourse to have a great night. However, I do need breasts.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment