Sunday, November 22, 2009

NYC: Next Time, Bring Your A Game: a Clarification

Just got back from a night over at the woman's apartment from the preceding story & am reading some of the responses. Allow me to clarify some things. Most times, it is true that I am a pleaser but there are some women who, when I'm fucking them, I'm not going to please for them. I'm doing it all for me.
There are some people, men & women, who think that they're the best thing in bed since God invented sex. They will play with you, get you, then dump you like yesterday's leftovers. So when I get the opportunity to teach this type of woman a lesson (in short, to play the player), I relish it. I don't rape & I don't make them bleed (to answer one response) but I am very dominant & I fuck them the way I want to fuck them, which is long, dominant, hard, & raw.
This woman is no exception. She plays men like an orchestra. I've witnessed her game & heard all of the stories. This time, she's the one chasing. I like that. Last night, I did her in a hell of a lot more than 7 positions (to answer another response) & all of them were good. I got her off at least 12 times & I came 5 times: once in her mouth (she swallowed like a good woman should), twice in her pussy, & twice in her ass.
Will she be a long termer? I highly doubt it. Sometimes, it's not about pleasing anyone but myself. Sometimes, it's just all about me. Sorry to blow up any impression some of you had about me always being the shy, seductive one but this time, this woman, it's just a notch on MY bedpost. Think of the movie Boomerang, only in reverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment