Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NYC: Video Love

A few weeks ago, I recieved an email from a lady. I had been talking to this lady for a little while. We first met through mutual friends while she was in town on business & we had chatted online. Things had been flirty up to that point but hadn't gone much further.
The title of the email was Open When You're Alone. I decided to wait until I was about to go to bed. I got naked (I sleep in the nude, even in winter), put the laptop beside my bed as I always do at night (thank you Internet for replacing the book as the night time read of choice) & opened up the email.
It read:
Hey baby. I made you a video. I'm going to be in town in December & thought I'd show you something.
The video had a link to it. I clicked it on. A video started playing. It showed a modern style bedroom with a large bed with a dark wood headboard & a think brown comforter. Then, like a dream, a sleek, nude lady with a perfectly round ass & large size D breasts & large nipples walked into the frame, turned to face the camera, lay on the bed with her head propped up on a few pillows, & spoke.
Hey baby. I've been thinking about you all day. I can't wait to see you in a couple months. I wanted you to see what you're going to get when I come back to New York. Do you like what you see? I'm so wet for you.
Then, she spread her legs & started rubbing her left hand on her clit. Soft moans started coming from her mouth. By this time, my cock was rock hard. I started stroking slowly.
Mmmmm. My pussy's so wet, baby. I want your cock so deep inside me right now. Stroke it for me baby.
I oblidged & started to stroke harder.
Oh my God, baby. Oh, I want you to fuck me.
The speed of her rubbing got faster. Her head arched backwards as she forgot the camera was there. Her eyes closed.
Oh my God. I want you so deep in my pussy right now. So deep.
Fuck me baby. Put that big cock in me.
Slam in with it.
My God, she was seriously turning me on. My cock wanted to explode so badly but I wouldn't let it. Not yet. Not until she came.
Baby I want you right now. I want my clit on your big cock.
She started putting 2 fingers deep into her pussy. She kept rolling.
I want you to push me down & ram me down with your big cock.
I want you to suck my nipples so bad. I want you to rub your cock between my tits & cum all over them.
I need your fuckin cock so bad right now. My body's aching for you baby.
Give it to me. Give me your cock.
Her body started to tense up as her left hand worked her pussy & her right hand pinched her nipples. Her breath started getting shorter & heavier. Her body started shaking.
Oh God. Oh God. OH GOD!!!!!
Her body convulsed as she came. I finally let me body enjoy its hard earned reward & deposited a load of my creamy goodness onto my chest. As I came down fromm my high, I looked at the screen. She blew a kiss.
Baby, that was so fuckin good. See what you do me? I can't wait until December. Hope you enjoyed.
I did, baby. I can't wait to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment