Sunday, October 18, 2009

NYC: Never Sleep With An Ex - Part 2

....After she had come down from her orgasmic wave, I lowered her down to the couch, then picked her up & carried her to the bed, kissing her deeply the whole time. I lay her on her back. Then, I brought out two scarves, tied each one to my bedposts & tied the other ends to her wrists. She came here to fuck? Then we were going to fuck, damn it!!
I spread her legs, stroked my cock a few times to get it to full staff, & slowly entered her wetness. DAMN!! I forgot what a vice grip her pussy was but it was so good to be in it again. Our eyes locked as I entered her inch by inch. Soft moans escaped from her lips as I went deeper & deeper inside of her. Then, I lay there on top of her, inside of her.
Is this what you wanted?
yes
Do you feel it throbbing inside you?
yes. please fuck me.
Tighten your pussy muscles around it. Choke it with your pussy.
Orders followed. She tightened her vice grip even tighter.
That's a good little bitch. You're still my bitch. Never forget that.
Yes, I'm still your bitch. Fuck me. Fuck me NOW!!!
That's what I wanted to hear. All the pain of our past relationship came back. We weren't making love. We were fucking. Raw. Hard. Animalistic. And I went at it. HARD!! I pulled out, then back in & made her feel it. I started increasing the rhythm, driving my cock in & out....in & out.....in & out.....
Every time, I was hearing her moan. Then, the moans turned into screams.
Hit it, daddy!! Hit the spot!! Fuck me harder!! Harder!!!
Harder & harder...Faster & faster....Her hips thrusting to meet my thrusts while her hands struggled to grab, futile in their endeavor because of the bindings that I put on them. She was at my mercy & I was going to get what I wanted. I was going to make her cum hard..harder than when I ate her earlier.
I didn't have to wait much longer. Her breathing got heavier...her screams got louder...Who cares if the neighbors hear us? Let them enjoy the show. Let them pull down their pants. Let their women play with themselves, wishing they were fucking like rabid dogs.
Suddenly, her legs wrapped themselves around mine, her back arched & a scream went out. Her body began to shake uncontrollably. Paydirt. She was riding the wave again. I kept thrusting while she let her orgasm take over her body. Then, as she was on the cusp of finishing her wave, I sat up, still inside her, grabbed her hips, & started drilling her hard & fast, making her cum even longer....
As she rode the back end of her wave, I decided it was time to let go. I thrusted myself in a few more times & prepared for my release. Should I pull out & cum on her stomach? Should I cum on her breasts? Maybe I should cum on her face & make her lick it off. I decided on another option.
My muscles tensed & with one final thrust & a grunt, I stayed inside her pussy & let loose a load of creamy sweetness. The first thrust went deep. Then, another thrust, another grunt, & more cum flowed. I wanted her to drain my cock. I wanted her to milk me. She obliged. Her pussy drank me in, tightening with each thrust, milking me dry. A final thrust & I was drained of my heavenly goodness. Breathing heavily, sweating profusely, I landed on top of her & rested for a minute.....but I wasn't done. We weren't done...not by a long shot....
To Be Continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment