Thursday, October 22, 2009

NYC: Never Sleep With An Ex Part 5

In our relationship, it was always about competition. One of us always has to get the last word. It's the same thing with sex. She always had to be the last one in control. She thought this time was the same way. The restraints were off. She was resting on my chest. However, this time, the animal inside me needed to be set loose. I needed to be selfish. I needed to fuck. Hard & fast, without worrying about how she was feeling. She got hers. I needed to get mine.
I threw her off of my chest.
Get on all fours, bitch.
She had thought inquisitive look that said I thought we were done. Fuck no, we're not done. She positioned herself in the doggie position.
Head down, ass up.
SMACK!!!! My left hand made contact with her ass. Her ass is tight & firm. She's been working out. Good. For what my cock is about to do to it, she's going to need for it to be firm. She let out a yelp as I smacked her ass hard again....and again...and again....and again...each one harder than the last. I positioned my cock behind it.
First, I needed some more of her wetness. I slid my cock inside her pussy & started grinding. With my right hand, I grabbed her hip. My left thumb positioned itself first on her asshole, then it slid inside. I started going faster & faster....harder & harder. She started moaning & shifting her hips. After a few minutes, she hit pay dirt again & came all over my cock. It was at this time that I knew she was ready for what was next.
I pulled out of her pussy. Still in the doggie position, I spread her legs wide. Her asshole was waiting, begging for my cock to enter it, to abuse it. I obliged. I slowly slid into her asshole. Damn, tighter than her pussy but oh, so so SO good. I worked it in & out slowly at first. Then, as I built up a rhythm, her hips started grinding into me. I bent forward over her with my left hand sliding its way down to her pussy. I played with her clit with my left hand while my right hand was one her hip, her grinding matching my thrusts into her asshole.
After a few minutes, I decided to go hard. I grabbed her hair with my right hand & yanked her head back, with my left hand still playing with her pussy clit. I was fucking her ass furiously, harder & faster than I had already fucked her that night. I wanted to explode inside her. I wanted her to feel every inch of me inside her. I wanted her to remember how good it felt to be fucked by me again. I wanted to ruin her for anybody else who fucked her ever again. I wanted her to think about me fucking her whenever she was with anybody, male or female.
I grinded my cock deeper inside her. Her screams of oh God becoming louder & louder. Suddenly, she came hard again. She never came while I fucked her ass before. It felt so good with her asshole muscles working my cock that I grabbed her hips & came. As I kept shooting my load into her, I kept thrusting into her fast & hard, grunting loudly the whole time. Finally, I finished draining my cock inside her goodness. Then, I collapsed on top of her back with her still in the doggie position.
NOW, we're done.
My statement was met with a panting, grunting acknowledgement. Mission accomplished. Satisfaction obtained by both. Back to her girlfriend she went. She knew what we had done. She had cheated on her girlfriend with me. Maybe she expected us to get back together. That will never happen. She's the one who broke my heart. She's the reason why I don't trust too many women any more. Tonight, I took advantage of a situation, partly for revenge, partly to remind her what she gave up. I have no regrets for what I'd done. In fact, it felt damn good. I never claimed to be a saint but I'm very, very good at sinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment