Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NYC: Never Sleep With An Ex Part 4

As I reached up to her arms to untie her, she gave me a sly yet satisfied grin. I knew that from here on, it wasn't about her orgasming. It was about her competing with me to see which one of us could outfuck the other. It was animalistic before but I knew it was going to go to a rougher level. That was always the thing about us. We spent too much time competing with each other to ever really love each other. We do love fucking each other, though.
The second I untied her, she flipped me over onto my back & quickly tied my hands to the bedposts. Now, it was her turn to do the damage. She started by biting my nipples HARD. Then, she took the nipple rings off of herself & put them onto my nipples. She positioned her hips above my face & lowered herself onto my waiting mouth.
Eat your cum out of my pussy.
My tongue started darting in & out of her pussy. I started to taste my cum, still fresh inside her, mixing with her juices. She grabbed my head, forcing it further into her until I could barely breath. Then, while I was enjoying the meal that was her wet pussy, she started to grind herself onto my face.
Come on, eat it, you fuckin prick. Get at it. Deeper. Put your tongue deeper. That's it.
Demands turned into grunts. Grunts turned into screams. She reached her left hand back & began stroking my cock. Suddenly, her leg muscles tightened around my head & she started shaking. As she came, she grabbed my head & grinded herself full force on my face. Her body convulced in orgasmic pleasure while her juices drenched my face.
After a few minutes, she moved off of my face & crawled down to my cock. Positioning herself so that she could face me, she proceeded to suck & lick my balls. Her tongue felt so good on my shaved balls, twirling her tongue around each one, slowing biting them. Then, one of her fingers found my asshole. She slowly pushed it in while still still licking my balls & stroking my shaft. It was ecstacy. The entire movement almost made me cum. She had other ideas, though.
She positioned her pussy over my cock, grabbed it, & slowly guided me into herself. She slowly started building up speed, then getting faster & faster. She was riding my blackness up & down, her olive legs rubbing against my cinnamon hips, drilling herself up & down like a jackhammer, trying to break my cock in half.
She wanted to cum on her terms. I let her control the pace. This was her show. She wanted to show that she was the best, that no one could ever ride it like she could. Her hands cupped her breasts while she rode, arching herself backwards so that she could hit her spot. Then, she stopped & lay on top of me, my manhood still inside of her, & started grinding her hips into me furiously, grunting & screaming. Her hands pinned down my wrists as she rode me hard until at last, her juices flowed down my cock. She waited for the earthquake that was her orgasm to subside, then collapsed onto my chests & undid my restraints. She thought we were done. We weren't.
To Be Continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment