Saturday, October 17, 2009

NYC: Never Sleep With An Ex - Part 1

The funny thing about ex girlfriends is that they have a way of popping back up in your life. About a month ago, the phone rang.
Can I come over?
Sure.
Fool. I didn't want to deal with her. After all, who wants to deal with an ex? This girl was bisexual. I knew that going into the relationship. It made the relationship fun, to be honest. In the end, though, it was her never wanting to get emotionally close that ended the relationship. Some people are just like that. Yet, here I was saying yes to her coming over.
She showed up at my door. She's about 5'2", petite with olive skin & long black hair. She's very pretty & proportioned perfectly, with breasts that aren't too small but not too large. I gave her a kiss as she walked in. Damn, she wore Chanel. I love Chanel. She asked for a drink. Wine was the order of the day. I had a few bottles from a party I had thrown a few months back. We sat on the couch, pours a couple glasses, & proceeded to talk about old times.
After a few glasses (ok, it was more like a bottle & a half) or wine, the conversation got to the part I always hate. Apparently, she had gotten into a fight with her girlfriend & wanted a shoulder to cry on. She started moving towards me. I gave her a hug. Fool.
The next thing I know there's a hand moving on my cock & it's not my hand. My neck is getting kissed & my ear is getting nibbled. What the hell is going on? More importantly, what the hell am I doing? Do I really want to let my guard down & let her back into my life again? Do I want to have her get at my heart only to break it again? NO!!!
I push her away & tell her it's probably best that she go. Then, she gives me that stare. You know the one. That I'm going to fuck the shit out of you stare. In the next 10 seconds, my mind reasons out the arguements faster than a supercomputer.
Should I let her get near me emotionally?
No.
Should I just fuck the shit out of her & make her regret what she gave up?
Yes.
Ramafications?
Who the fuck cares?
My hunger for her flesh had reached a fever pitch. I lunged at her & kissed her lips. They were full, Angelina Jolie style. I kissed them passionately, remembering how great a kisser she was. After a few minutes, clothes started coming off. First, her shirt & bra. Then my shirt. She slowly kissed my chest, then threw me back down to the couch. She fumbled for my belt & unbuckled my pants. I lifted up so I could kick off my sneakers & take off my blue jeans.
She found what she wanted. It was 8", rock hard, throbbing, & ready for her waiting lips. She blew her hot breath on it & slowly took the head into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around. Then, she proceeded to gulp my entire cock into her mouth. She played my manhood like a tactician; expertly stroking, sucking, & licking my shaft, varying the speed. Her tongue started licking my clean shaven balls, her lips gently pulling on them, then releasing them with a smacking sound.
After about 10 minutes of this, I was about ready to cum. My body tensed up as I groaned & held her head as I shot a large load into her waiting mouth. She swallowed it all. Good girl, or so I thought.
She moved off of her knees to my lips to kiss me. Suddenly, I taste my own saltiness emoting from her mouth to mine. Dirty girl. She pretended to swallow my cum & instead, fed it to me with her tongue. Naughty girl. I swallowed it while she finally did the same.
You bitch. That deserves some payback.
I yanked off her jeans, bent down, & put her legs onto my shoulders. I lifted her up & put her up against the wall. She loved this position, being almost 7 feet off the ground while my tongue worked its magic on her clit; tickling it, alternating between her clit & her pussy lips. Her juices flowed onto my face while she squirmed & moaned as I built up her orgasm. I delighted feeling her leg muscles tighten around my head. Suddenly, they clenched, nearly choking off my air. I gently stuck a finger up her asshole to make her orgasmic wave that much more forceful. She exploded onto my face, screaming & grabbing at me while her body shook from her orgasm. Mission accomplished for now.....TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment