Someone asked on one of my posts about music to have sex to.I used to do weekly posts on the subject but that fell by the wayside; mainly because I ran out of songs that I thought were good that I listen to. In looking at the old music posts, though, I realized that they could use some updating. Therefore, I’ve decided to bring back the Music to Have Sex To posts.I’ll start by reposting all of the original posts; at least one a day until they’reall done. Then, I’ll make it a once a week post with newer material.
I should give you my philosophy about setting the mood and give you the things to not do before I give you my musical choices. First and foremost, never put on the tv while having sex unless you’re watching either porn or yourself while you’re shooting a cam video. Nothing’s worse than having sex while commercials for politicians or whatever come on. Kills the mood rather quickly. Also, check out the music in porn videos, especially 80s and90s porn. Then, NEVER play it when you’re having sex. Seriously, for an industry built on sexual knowledge, they pick some of the worst music known to mankind to sex the mood. Also, NEVER play Me So Horny by the 2 Live Crew. That’sjust way too frat boy stupid. Plus, that song really sucks, whether you’rehaving sex or not. Catchy song, though.
Now that that’s out of the way, I find that the music I listen to depends on my mood at the time. Sometimes, it’s romantic and loving so I’ll throw on some Barry White or Al Green (the greatest hits albums are great for starters but check out some of their actual albums if you want to make it an r and b type of night). If I’m feeling seductive, then I go for ambient music like Delirium or someone like that. When I was with Mina, I played every album Delirium has and that’s actually quite a few. Sometimes,though, you just want to fuck: raw, nasty, kinky, rough, and hard. For that, I usually go with either hard rock, hardcore rap, or industrial music. You can never go wrong with some Nine Inch Nails for some good old fashion, mind blowing sex.
OK, so starting with the next post, I’ll put up the original musical posts. Feel free to comment or drop me a line in my email box ebonypanther@gmail.com with your suggestions as to what music you want to see posted.
I should give you my philosophy about setting the mood and give you the things to not do before I give you my musical choices. First and foremost, never put on the tv while having sex unless you’re watching either porn or yourself while you’re shooting a cam video. Nothing’s worse than having sex while commercials for politicians or whatever come on. Kills the mood rather quickly. Also, check out the music in porn videos, especially 80s and90s porn. Then, NEVER play it when you’re having sex. Seriously, for an industry built on sexual knowledge, they pick some of the worst music known to mankind to sex the mood. Also, NEVER play Me So Horny by the 2 Live Crew. That’sjust way too frat boy stupid. Plus, that song really sucks, whether you’rehaving sex or not. Catchy song, though.
Now that that’s out of the way, I find that the music I listen to depends on my mood at the time. Sometimes, it’s romantic and loving so I’ll throw on some Barry White or Al Green (the greatest hits albums are great for starters but check out some of their actual albums if you want to make it an r and b type of night). If I’m feeling seductive, then I go for ambient music like Delirium or someone like that. When I was with Mina, I played every album Delirium has and that’s actually quite a few. Sometimes,though, you just want to fuck: raw, nasty, kinky, rough, and hard. For that, I usually go with either hard rock, hardcore rap, or industrial music. You can never go wrong with some Nine Inch Nails for some good old fashion, mind blowing sex.
OK, so starting with the next post, I’ll put up the original musical posts. Feel free to comment or drop me a line in my email box ebonypanther@gmail.com with your suggestions as to what music you want to see posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment