Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mina - Part 3

....As Mina calmed down from her orgasmic high, I pulled my fingers out of her wet pussy; her sweet juices still dripping from them. I brought them to Mina's lips. "Taste your wetness" I demanded. Mina seductively sucked my fingers, licking every drop of her sweet nectar from them. As she was finishing up, she naughtily bit into one of them. I grunted.
"Oh, you want to play rough, huh? Get over here". I dragged her over to my sofa. I sat down, then put Mina's naked body over my lap; positioning her onto her stomach so that her ass was over my lap. I undid my tie from her hands so that I could have free reign over her ass. With my left hand, I smacked her ass hard. She screached as my hand started to leave a red mark on her ass. "You want to be the bad girl, huh, bitch?" "Yes, I've been a bad girl. Punish me" she said as she caught her breath. I slapped her ass again and again. Each time was harder than the time before. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK!!!! Each time, she screamed and yelled; not cries of pain but cries of painful pleasure.
After I was done taking out my aggressions onto her now beet red ass, I pulled her off of me and positioned her onto her knees in front of me. "Now, suck my cock, bitch" I commanded. It was time for the hunter to get some pleasure. By this time, what ws left of my clothing had been worked off of me during the various position changes and my cock was rock solid and throbbing.
Mina started slowly sucking on my cock, slowly licking it up and down. Daddy was demanding and needed to teach this girl a lesson. "No, suck it like the slut that you are, bitch" I said firmly. I took her head in both of my hands and forced her mouth up and down on my cock. Up and down the shaft it went. "Open up your throat more....that's it....fuck....oh shit, that's good....right there....yeah, right there....damn, that shit's good, bitch...suck it....suck it...gag on it....gag on my cock, bitch...take it deep....deeper...yeah, that's it....." My harsh words repeated themselves for what seemed like forever, like an endless loop on a reel to reel as her face fucked my cock.
Finally, I was ready to take my fuck toy and let her experience the full power of my manhood. I pulled her off of my cock and away from me. I got up, grabbed her by the hair, and threw her on her back onto the sofa. "Spread em" I said as I stroked my cock a few times. Mina played with her clit. "Give it to me, baby. Fuck it right here" as her legs spread, revealing her still soaking wet pussy.
Much like a little boy jumping into the inviting water of his favorite swimming hole, I moved my cock above her pussy and drove my cock into her with one, hard, forcefull movement. She groaned loudly. I ignored her. I was in it for myself; an arrogant bastard who had manipulated his latest conquest, played her game, won, then claimed her as his latest prize. This was not someone I wanted to make love to. This was someone to fuck, hard and often. Ridden like a horse, working every muscle until they were cramped and straining from the stress of each powerful, selfish thrust. Harder and harder I rode her. I had already given her hers. Now, it was time to get mine.
As I piledrove my aching manhood into her, I looked at my prize. Her large, fake breasts barely moved. "This is why I hate fucking bitches with fake tits" I arrogantly thought. "OH well, just another notch on the bedpost". Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, moaning and screaching. "Don't stop...don't stop" she screamed. I didn't stopped. I kept fucking her and fucking her, working her body in every position I deemed fit. After a while, I felt myself begin to cum. I pulled out of her pussy and dumped shot after shot of sweet creamy cum all over her stomach. Then, I put my cock back in and thrusted into her again and again. No rest. I was on fire. I was going to let her body milk my cock dry. We went at it for the rest of the evening. Then, it was time for her to go back to her trophy life. That's ok. She got what she came for. I got what I wanted. Win win.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment