Friday, June 22, 2012

Lucy Dominga Sex Tape - The Actual Tape

Web model Lucy Dominga posted this video some months ago but Tumblr made her take it down. I'm not sure why. They've let more explicite videos on there. Anyway, her fans wanted to see the video again and I found the video in my cache while cleaning out a ton of old files. I contacted her to see if it was ok to post it here. So far, no response one way or the other so I'm putting it up. If she contacts me to take it down, I will so enjoy it while it's still up. It may not last long.

*UPDATE I decided to take it down, out of fairness to her. I realize that she took it down on Tumblr against her will but if she really wanted it out there, she would've easily have been able to put it up elsewhere. Therefore, I'll wait for her to contact me and let me know one way or the other. I know it's been a few weeks since I emailed her and I haven't heard a word but let's be fair to her. Besides, she's worth the wait and if you were smart and fast, you already made yourself a copy. If anybody knows her, tell her to answer my email that I sent. It would be an honor to have it up here permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment