Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bethany - Part 2

.....I walked over to Bethany's bent over body and felt her waist. Her hips shifted against me and started grinding against me. I knelt down behind her, pulled up her dress, and yanked down her thong panties. I proceeded to kiss her round, perfect ass. As I started to lick Bethany's crack, she spread her legs and bent over the motorcycle more. I took the hint and started rimming her. My tongue probed her ass as she started to squeal and laugh.
I worked down towards her pussy and started licking her lips and sucking on her clit. As my tongue conducted an oral inspection of her entire pussy, I spanked Bethany's ass. She grunted "harder, harder". I complied, giving her slap after hard slap of her ass full on with my hands. Bethany's juices started dripping down her legs as her moans got louder. After a few minutes, she couldn't take it any longer and she came.
I got up from my knees behind her, undid my pants, and pulled down my underwear. "Suck my cock, bitch" I ordered. Bethany was by that time already out of her dress and had thrown it across the room. She grabbed the bottle of vodka, took a few gulp, and handed it up to me. As she did, I leaned against the bike in order to steady myself and took off the rest of my clothing. Bethany started sucking on my cock with reckless abandon, bobbing her head up and down. My cock was rock hard from the constant pressure her mouth was putting onto it.
After a few minutes, Bethany pulled her mouth off of my cock and moved up a little. Taking my cock, she put it between her amazing, huge breasts. I figure they had to be at least 36DD with large nipples. She slid my cock between her breasts, fucking my cock with them for all they were worth. I took a few swigs from the vodka bottle, then poured some onto my cock. Bethany's mouth was open, sucking the tip of my cock each time it came close to her mouth while she was titty fucking me. "Pour more. Pour more" she said as I poured more vodka down towards her, almost drowning her in it. She was a welcome recepient of it, though, lapping up every drop as it came down. Finally, I came all over her breasts, shaking as I erupted onto her. Bethany took her fingers, gathered up my cum off of her breasts, and licked my cum off of her fingers and swallowed.
I pulled Bethany up and kissed her deeply, passionately, tasting my cum in her mouth. I flipped onto the Ducati seat, spread her legs, and went back to licking her pussy. I was determined to pleasure her more until my cock was back to full strength. Bethany wrapped her hulking thighs around my head, as if they demanded my presense between her legs. I wasn't about to disappoint, working my fingers into her pussy while I sucked the juices out of her. She started breathing and moaning heavily, grabbing my head every so often to try to control the situation. I took my hints from her as to when to speed up or slow down.
By the time I was ready to fuck Bethany, she was in the third wave of her orgasmic pleasure. Once she was done, I leaned her back against the bike, grabbed the handle bars for support, and slowly inserted my cock into her overworked pussy. She moaned and screamed "fuck me!!!" I started pounding her, driving into her like a pump. Bethany moaned and screamed. After a while, I was matching her moans and screams with some of my own. Damn, her pussy felt so good as I slid in and out of her. My body was getting sweaty. The vodka bottle was nearby so I pulled out momentarily, grabbed the bottle, and poured vodka all over both myself and Bethany's bodies, and re-entered her while doing so. Bethany giggled and moaned as we went back to our animalistic thrusting. At that point, it was purely carnivorous. I threw my head back and had an out of body experience, letting my soul take over, fucking Bethany for all she was worth as she screamed louder. "Cum for me, baby. Cum inside me!!!" she screamed. "Fill me up!!" I couldn't take much more and shot a large load into her. My legs were tired from the angle from while I was fucking Bethany and I collapsed against her just as she started collapsing against me. We both fell onto the ground, breathing heavily and laughing. "God damn, that was great" she panted. "Too bad it's over". "Who said it's over?" I questioned with a mischevious smile and turned her over. Time for another round.

No comments:

Post a Comment