Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TMI Question: What Are Your Biggest Turn Offs?

Today's TMI question is what are my biggest turn offs. Let's start with the nonphysical. I'm not a big fan of women (people in general, actually) who love to argue. I'm not saying that a woman has to agree with and do what she's told. Far from it, in fact. I like women who are strong and independent with strong opinions. What I don't like are women who are clingy, nagging, or love to argue for no good reason, Watch any episode of Bridezillaz and you'll know what I mean. Seriously, why would you want to marry a man or a woman who acts like that? That person would just make your life miserable and life's too short for that.




As far as physically speaking, there isn't much except for the obvious ones. A woman with a mustache is a big one. Also, fake breasts are a huge turn off. You wouldn't tell that from all the photos I put on here but I actually prefer all natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment