Sunday, June 26, 2011

TMI Question - What Your Favorite Piece of Clothing on a Woman?

Young woman in dessousImage via WikipediaToday's question is about my favorite piece of clothing on a woman. It's a tough question, since I can't nail it down to just 1. I'll go with a top 3, in no particular order.

1. A silk bra. I've always had a thing for silk bras, especially black. There's an air of class about them. It's probably because I admired the Playboy lifestyle growing up and they always showed the models in something silky. Victoria's Secret is my favorite style for a woman to wear.

2. A silky pair of panties. Exact same reason as a silk bra.

3. A pair of blue jeans. They don't have to be painted on but there's just something about a woman in a pair of good fitting blue jeans that makes the blood boil in all the right places. Now, when I get a woman in all 3 pieces of clothing at the same time, it's a win - win trifecta.

I'll leave you with questions. What's your favorite piece of clothing on a woman or a man? What would be your favorite piece of clothing on me? Let me know and maybe I'll snap a photo of me in it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment