Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fubar

Some people have been wondering why I haven't been on Twitter (twitter.com/ebonypanther for those not in the know) lately. I've actually been stuck on this web site Fubar.com. It basically works like a virtual bar. You buy virtual drinks, get people to like you, and you like them back. The more gifts you give, the more points you get, and the higher your point level goes (with perks, to boot).

The funny thing is that, from what I've noticed, people don't really talk to each other. They just seem to give gifts back and forth. It's kinda weird. There are lounges to visit so maybe I'll go in there to see what's what. Overall, though, an enjoyable experience. If you join and you want to look me up, I'm ebony panther on there, too.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment