Sunday, June 5, 2011

Little Known Facts

     Here's something most people don't know about me. Despite the amount of professional porn I put on this blog (which is mainly for you guys), I'm not a big fan of professional porn. In fact, I hate most of it. It's fake and scripted. It's not the stuff that turns me on. I'm not going to lie. There are some porn stars who I like. It's mainly for their bodies or just their style of fucking. I much prefer the amateur sex, amateur interracial, amateur handjob, amateur blowjob, and amateur female masturbation videos. When it's natural, that's what turns me on. Professional porn stars are just actors putting a fantasy on film. That's it. Nothing more.
     I'm also not a huge fan of camgirls. I admire their guts for getting on cam and I don't fault them for getting money. I just keep in mind that they're just there to seduce me out of my money, which is why I don't give money to camgirls.
    
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment