Thursday, June 16, 2011

Friday Posts

Alannah MylesCover of Alannah MylesIt's Friday. We made it through another week. Along with the daily posts, there's female masturbation videos. The sex song this week is by Alannah Myles. The TMI question concerns music to have sex by.

Also, a blog note. The interracial and blowjob videos will be going to weekly posts instead of daily posts. The same with Cande's male videos and photos. It's summertime and I'm not going to be around to do all these posts, especially on the weekends when I usually have the time. It doesn't mean I'm quitting the blog. On the contrary. I'm actually going to do more sex stories, now that I've figured out a way to do them without them being just a bunch of random stories. I feel I need to put more of my personality on here. The blog feels cold without it. That's why I started doing the daily TMI instead of just a few questions every Tuesday.

I've started the process of doing less professional porn on here, since I'm not a big fan of it to begin with. Starting Sunday, I'll probably stop putting up anal, ebony, female masturbation, MILF, handjob, threesome, and rough sex videos. I'll probably start putting up more of the amateur videos and if masturbation, threesome, ebony, etc videos are part of those, then all the better. However, the professional stuff will be cut back drastically.

Also, I may be getting rid of porn star from yesteryear and male porn star videos eventually; mainly because of lack of videos on the free sites that I trust, like porn hub. There may be a few more weeks of male stars but that's probably it. Female porn star of the week will probably go on forever because the free clips are everywhere. A lot of the other weekly specials, like erotic movie, song, blog, woman, sexy GIF, celebrity sex, and such will stay. Those are fun to do, actually. The couple, women, and men photos will either still be daily or I might do every other day. I'm not sure. I'm still thinking about that one.

Again, I just need to get this blog back to basics and get it away from being porn hub lite. I started doing the video posts just to fill space in between writing my erotic adventures but that's not why I started the blog in the first place. I started the blog because someone suggested that I put down all of my sexual adventures and to put on here more of myself. Can't say as I disagree. Of course, once the weather goes back to being cold again, I'll probably be throwing down 50 posts like I usually do. Right now, though, it's all about enjoying summer more and indoor electronics less. Always tinkering. Seize the day, people and have a good weekend if you don't read the weekend posts.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment