Sunday, October 24, 2010

Celebrity Crush

Janet JacksonCover of Janet Jackson     I just realized that I don't have any celebrity crushes right now. I'm not sure why that is. My first celebrity crush was a young Janet Jackson. The first time I saw her on Good Times, I fell in love. The fact that she was a Jackson just made it even better.
     Over the years, there've been the usual crushes with one named women: Angelina, Halle, Madonna. However, there's no celebrity at this moment who I go crazy for. Kim Kardashian? Great body but is really boring in bed (no, I've never slept with her but her sex tape was boring as hell). Paris Hilton? Same as Kim Kardashian. Megan Fox? Seems like a great woman but honestly, she doesn't do a thing for me. The quality just doesn't seem to be there these days. Maybe it's just me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment