Sunday, September 26, 2010

Please Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself

I'm a well spoken, college educated, mid - 40s clean cut black male. I'm 6' tall & around 170 - 200 lbs, depending. Lately, I've been working out like a fiend. I have a good job. I've never been married although I've come dangerously close. The last girlfriend burned me so badly that I've been gunshy with affairs of the heart. I figure I'm a bachelor for life.





Having said all that, I love sex. When it comes to sex, I'm pretty much uninhibited. In fact, I'd probably say I'm a dog. I never cheat on anyone who I'm seriously dating but if I'm single, I'm doing just about any woman who wants it. I don't care if they have boyfrineds or not. I admit I enjoy the fact that I'm making some other guy's woman cum. I realize I'm probably going to hell for that but I figure if they're willing to cheat on their men & I'm single, why not? You only go around once. Never live your life wondering what if.

I like all colors of women. I've had black women, white women, latino women, asian, & even persian. What can I say? I love variety. I've had women old enough to be my mother & young enough to be my daughter. I love womens bodies. I could never be gay because I think the male body is ugly. Am I some chocolate stud banging 1000 women? No. However, when an opportunity asises, I make the most of it.

I love pleasing women in bed. There isn't a single thing that I won't do in order to please my women sexually. Women wonder why I can last so long in bed. My answer is simple. I can't cum until I know my woman has been pleased. It's just something that I've trained myself for.


My favorite noise in the whole world is hearing a woman orgasming. I love the feel when they do. I love feeling their muscles tighten. I love the look on their faces as they gasp as I enter them. I love skin on skin. I love the soft moans getting louder & louder. I live for it. Everything I do is for the passion. I live for the pleasure of pleasing. 
 
 
 
I love my women fast, I admit. I just love women who know what they want & aren't afraid to go after it. No games, no gimmicks. I've got pretty good stamina. I love doing all nighters. I've never been one for quickies. I can go for about 12 hours with the right woman. Oh & these two photos? They're of me.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment