Saturday, September 25, 2010

I've Decided...

     I'm sorry for my lack of blogging. I had no idea that people were hooked on my blog. The business is coming along nicely. We have some new clients & there will be much traveling. I'm not complaining, though. It means that maybe things are slowly turning around with the economy.
     What this mainly means is that I have now carved out some time each week so that I can write this blog. I figure I should probably be able to write somewhere between 5 - 7 posts a week for the forseeable future.
     I've also decided to reintroduce myself to the blog; meaning that I'll probably be either rerunning certain blogs from when I first started blogging a year ago (one year already? Damn!!) or simply updating some of the posts. The reason is because there are a lot of people who either joined only a few months ago or haven't looked at the earlier posts. Plus, I think some of those posts better explain why I do what I do & who I am.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment