Monday, September 27, 2010

SheJay: Let's Play a Game

     "I bet I can make you cum in 5 sucks" SheJay said as we stripped off our clothes. "Oh, is there some new trick you learned?" I said, as I pulled down her pants & panties. "You'll see" she said as my pants fell down towards my ankles. I stepped out of my pants & threw off what was left of my shirt, as SheJay had basically clawed it off of me. "5 sucks" she said. I was intrigued to find out how.
     I didn't have to wait long as she knelt down & began her work. With one movement, SheJay opened her mouth wide & swallowed my cock whole. Her tongue started swirling around the bottom of my shaft, as her throat started massaging my head. The rest of her mouth muscles started tightening & loosening around the shaft, applying just the right amount of pressure. Her entire mouth region started giving my a high powered cock massage. I wasn't sure how she doing it without a gag reflex.
     After a few minutes, she pulled away from my cock. I was already getting weak. "That was amazing" I gasped. "That was one. Here's two" she cooed, diving right back in. This time, she grabbed my ass cheeks & pulled them apart. With her right hand, she shoved a finger into my ass, while her left hand started to massage my balls; all of this while her mouth continued working its magic.
     I started feeling the pressure build up in my cock. This woman's skills were incredible. I began to think I wasn't going to make it to 5 strokes, the way she was going. I was determined to make it to number six. I tried thinking of other things to keep myself from cumming too soon. Food, sports, work, anything to put off the inevitable.
     SheJay pulled out & repeated the process two more times. I was proud of myself. I had made it to suck number 5. All I had to do was to make it through this one & she lost. Victory would be mine. SheJay dove in again, putting her finger up my ass while her mouth continued its extremely good impression of a Hoover vacuum cleaner. Just as I figured I was going to win this bed, SheJay pulled out all the stops & shoved her fingure up my ass harder & further.
     That pretty much did it. I started breathing heavily & grunted, trying not to cum. "I'm going to cum" I screamed as I felt my load about to pop out. SheJay pulled out just in time as my cum shot out & covered her breasts. She rubbed my cum onto her skin as she proudly smiled. She looked up at me & said "I win". She may have won that round but there were many more rounds to play.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment