Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Goth: the Stroke

     Goth lay naked next to me in bed. Her beautiful, sweaty, brown skinned, tattooed body shined in the candle light. I laid on my back, my hands tied to the bed post. We had been going at it hot & heavy all night. Our sex is always kinky & hot, with lots of pain. I love having sex with her. She brings out my darkest impulses.
     As I laid there being held as a willing hostage, Goth started stroking my cock. In no time, it was rock solid & throbbing. He hand moved slowly up & down the shaft, carressing my love muscle with each skilled stroke. Goth spit in her hands to lubricate it as her hands worked her magic.
     We kissed for a while as she stroked me. Then, Goth slid upwards & fed her left breast to my mouth, having me bite her pierced nipple. I twirled my tongue around her nipple piercing, drawing a pattern. Then, I started sucking & biting her nipple, switching between the two.


     After a few minutes of switching between biting & sucking her nipple & eventually doing the same to her other nipple, Goth decided that she was going to concentrate on making me cum. She slid down my body, positioning herself between my legs. Her tongue started licking my balls as her hand continued stroking my cock, now almost ready to explode. Her tongue & lips suckled my balls, making them pop in her mouth. Seductively, her mouth moved up & down my balls, her hand increasing it's rhythm up & down my shaft.
     After a while, I couldn't take any more. My hands tightly gripped the bed post & my body heaved upwards as my cock erupted, shooting a creamy white stream of cum onto my chest. Goth kept stroking & stroking, pumping my cock until all of my cum had emptied. Then, Goth slid upwards to my chest & licked the cum off of my chest, feeding herself my goodness. A job well done, Goth. A job well done.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment