| English: Tooele City Hall in Tooele, Utah, United States. (Photo credit: Wikipedia) |
What countries and states visit the blog the most?
Well, in America, it's:
Tooele, Utah (my #1 visitor, yet I never hear from this person. Whaddup with that? Wonder what search engine is located out there? Hell, Mountain View, California - otherwise known as Google HQ - doesn't visit me that much)
Kent, Ohio
Sacramento, California
Kent, Ohio
Sacramento, California
Texas, Minnesota, and Illinois get an honorable mention
As far as countries go, it's:
Canada. Tons of Canada. Kirkland Quebec, Toronto, Brampton, Winnepeg, Mississauga, Ontario. In fact, Canada's my 1 country outside of America.
Athens, Greece
England (pretty much all over)
Ireland has suddenly popped up as a regular; specifically Cork
Budapest, Hungary
Brazil and Australia get honorable mentions.
Forli (I know who that is), Cusano, Monza, Rome, and Naples Italy
African and Arab countries, surprisingly, also are on my list of regular visitors. Also, India, Spain, and Argentina. It's nice to know I have such a worldwide following. Welcome, World.
In honor of my Tooele visitor visiting the blog so many times (probably a bot), I'm putting a photo of Tooele City Hall up on top and throwing a few Tooele stories in my links down on the bottom of this post. They're not really cheery stories, though. Sorry Tooele.
No comments:
Post a Comment