| Doing interracial (Photo credit: Wikipedia) |
The quick answer is not anytime soon on a regular basis. Now, for the long answer. As far as photos go, I won't post any more photos. They take too long to collect and post and I don't have that kind of time. I'm trying to get my posts done about a month in advance as far as videos go, so I'm taking an hour a month to collect material and schedule them in my queue so they'll just post automatically. Photos take too long to track down, download, and post so no more unless I take photos of myself to post. If you want to see photos, might I suggest Tumblr, which is excellent for photos and gifs of all kinds.
For celebrity videos, the simple reason is that no celebrity has released any juicy videos in a while. They've had their phones hacked and had their photos released but by and large, they've behaved themselves when it comes to videos. Celebrities have done a lot of nude scenes on cable tv but the one site that has clips of them doesn't allow embedding their videos. They only let you link to their page and I'm not going to promote them like that. If I see a site that allows embedding, I'll post and promote them.
For celebrity videos, the simple reason is that no celebrity has released any juicy videos in a while. They've had their phones hacked and had their photos released but by and large, they've behaved themselves when it comes to videos. Celebrities have done a lot of nude scenes on cable tv but the one site that has clips of them doesn't allow embedding their videos. They only let you link to their page and I'm not going to promote them like that. If I see a site that allows embedding, I'll post and promote them.
As far as interracial videos go, there are tons of them and it's the number one porn specific genre out there. However, it's boring as fuck and extremely stereotypical and racist. An example of a typical interracial video:
guy - *grunts* I need white bitches to fuck
girl - Ohhhhh, I just looooove big, black dick. I need to go find some to fuck and suck because black men are aggressive and animalistic and only fuck hard.
grunt grunt scream scream cum. The end. Wow. I'm aroused. Truly because obviously, that's how all black guys and girls are. None of us are capable of making love. Yup. Uh huh. Therefore, no interracial videos. Sorry.
What I would like to see is interracial done like the X-Art, DaneJones, Passion videos: loving, erotic style. I just haven't found any and those sites have never heard that there are people out there who aren't white; with maybe the exception of X-Art, who I think may have had one black lady and one or two asian ladies. They love latinos but only if they're really light skinned, it seems (seriously, what's up with that? Beauty and eroticness knows no shade of skin).
What I've just said is the problem with all porn, actually. While I love interracial sex and have posted interracial videos in the past and they're still very popular on my page (especially Charlotte Stokeley), I'm just not going to help promote that style of porn video. Again, when I see something that's worthy, I'll post it. If anybody knows of any that are really good and can be embedded, I'd love to show them so let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment