Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Risky Business Approach

Cover of "Risky Business"
Cover of Risky Business
There are days when I sit down and wonder how life suddenly got so good. I think that once you decide to take your destiny into your own hands, things just naturally feel better. You gain more confidence, which in turn helps with your relationships; both personal and professional. I think that's what happened to me starting a few months ago. I just finally decided to apply the Risky Business approach to life. In other words, as Tom Cruise put it perfectly, sometimes in life you just have to say what the fuck. Once you don't care about public opinion, you really start living your life and the world opens up.  Of course, it also helps if you're fucking Rebecca De Mornay; both in the movie and in real life (supposedly) at that time....but I digress. Just my two cents for the day. I've been busy working. Big week this week. I'll put up a story later in the week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment