A couple days came and went before meeting Mina at my apartment. I wondered if she was actually going to show or if she was just playing another one of her games. Finally, the day came. I finished up my work for the day early. Then, still in my navy blue suit, I went back to my place, poured a glass of champagne, put Delirium on my stereo, and sat by the window and watched the people walking on the sidewalk below.
With about 5 minutes to go before our noon meeting time, I saw a taxi pull up and Mina get out of the back seat. She was wearing a white business suit with a skirt that went to her knees; very conservative dress, I thought. I grabbed the bottle of champagne, went to the front door, unlocked it, and waited for the knock.
"Come in" I said after the knock sounded. Mina opened the door and started to come in. "Stop" I ordered. She stopped. "Close and lock the door behind you" I said "then turn and face me". She did as she was told. "Let me look at you". I eyed Mina like she a hunter eyes his prey. The blood inside me began to boil.
"Strip for me....slowly". I sat down on the couch across the door, drank from my glass, and proceeded to direct Mina. "Take off your jacket". Her hands went down to her buttons and unveiled her black silk blouse. She slowly swayed to the music. "Now, turn around and take off your skirt". Mina turned around. The curve of her ass hugged her tight skirt. She unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the ground, showing her pink thong.
"Now, walk over to the mirror". Mina walked in her grey high heels over to the full length mirror that was over next to my closet. I got up and walked behind her, admiring the cut of her legs....the curve of her body. I undid her bra strap and pulled down her bra, exposing her pointed nipples. I slowly rubbed her nipples, making them harder.
I took Mina's hands and put them behind her back. Then, I undid my tie and tied her hands behind her. I slowly, seductively caressed her body. "You like being a bad girl, huh? You like getting your way all the time, huh?" "Oh yes" she said. "I love it". With my left hand, I reached down i between her legs, into her thong, and started rubbing her clit. Then, with my right hand, I took my right hand and suddenly grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, exposing her neck. "Spread your legs" I commanded.
Mina spread her legs just enough for me to insert 2 fingers into her pussy. I started finger fucking her furiously and yelled at her in between kissing and nibbling her neck. "You like playing bad? You want to be the bad girl?" Mina started moaning loudly as my fingers roughly pounded their way in and out of her. I held her body tighter to me, working her pussy as hard as I could. Finally, I felt her juices start to drip down my hand as she shook like an earthquake tremor, screaming, moaning, and yelling the entire time.
To Be Continued......
No comments:
Post a Comment