Lust. Pure, unadulterated lust. It's a feeling almost more powerful than any other feeling around. It is a burning sensation that can either burn long and slow or become an inferno and burn out quickly. I've often felt the lustful inferno. It's a drug that boils your blood and burns your skin. It flares up, then leaves once the thirst is quenched. Like kids playing with a new toy only to discard it, us men are guilty of such behavior; at least, I know I am on occasion.
I'm not sure if my lust for Mina's going to burn quick or slow but I'm having fun so far. I saw her at the gym at the juice bar with some other people. During the conversation with my friends, I mentioned that I was going to attend a black tie function that night. Mina mentioned that she and her husband were going to be there, too. I said maybe I'd see her there, then I dismissed myself and left.
Now, there are 2 pieces of information that you should know. The first is that a friend told me that Mina was checking me out and that she told a friend that she thought I was hot (I know, like junior high school, right?). The second thing that you should know is that Mina's used to getting her own way. She's spoiled beyond belief. Even though she's lead a sheltered life, she still knows how to play the game. It's almost as if she were born to live a life in an ivory tower. Her ivory tower comes courtesy of the old New York City trust fund money that she married into. Daddy Warbucks gives her everything she wants: nice cars, nice clothes, nice jewelry.
Mina likes to play games, I noticed. She had all the men drooling over her at the gym and she plays it up to the hilt. She'll turn her body and bend over slowly so that everyone can get a look. Then, if a guy comes over to her, she'll shut him down so fast it'll make your head spin.
I loved looking at Mina. I mean, who wouldn't? Long flowing black hair, petite body with short ballet legs, a round aerobicised ass, and large, fake breasts. Mina just drools sex. However, as much as I lusted after her, the fact that I knew that she liked me was powerful information that I was going to act on but I wasn't going to give myself up that easily to her.
That night, I took Blasian (look back at some older stories on who Blasian is) to the event. It was the typical snoozer with women in overpriced dresses and jewelry and guys in penguin suits. I was mainly there to network, like most of the men there. Blasian came with me because I promised we'd make an appearance for about an hour, then I'd take her to dinner at a nice restaurant,followed by our usual sweat session. During our round making, we ran into Mina and her husband. Her husband, as it turns out, is an older man in his late 50s who (when he's not giving his money to Mina) bankrolls political campaigns and causes.
Anyway, he and Blasian struck up a conversation about her work and how he could help he with fundraising for various causes and pet projects. Just as the conversation was winding down and we were about to move away to mingle some more, I felt a hand going up the back of my pants. I turned around and Mina was there. She gave me a sly grin. I shot back an angry glare, made an excuse that I needed to talk to someone across the room before they left, Blasian exchanged information with Daddy Warbucks, then we made our escape, with Mina left standing there with a dumbfounded look on her face.
Now, I know what you're thinking. Why didn't you let her know that you liked having your ass rubbed by her with her husband standing right there? Simple. Because I didn't. There's one thing I never do and that something is that I never make or reciprocate a pass while that person's significant other is in the area. Ever. To Mina, it was her way of living life on the edge. She's bored and spoiled and figured that I would be pretty easy, maybe making her husband jealous in the process. It freaked her out and puzzled her when I shot her down. She's not a lady who gets shot down a lot.
I received confirmation about a week later when I saw Mina in the gym. She came up to me after my workout and pulled me to a quieter corner. She wanted to apologize for the awkward pass. I told her that it wasn't the pass that I minded, then scolded her for playing her game in front of her husband. Then, I pulled out a business card and wrote my E14th St address on it. I told her that if she wanted to play games in a couple days, then make some excuse as to where she was going for that entire afternoon, come to the address, and wear a business suit. Then, I left the gym, leaving her again dumbfounded. For the first time in a while, she was playing someone else's game and not hers. I left wondering if she was just a cock tease or if she was going to follow through.
To Be Continued......
No comments:
Post a Comment