Sunday, June 24, 2012

Goth: Retribution - Part 1

How did I end up naked with a mask and leather collar on, bent backwards with my wrists tied to my ankles? In a word, trust. Goth (search the labels for earlier stories on her) and I have known each other since I moved to New York over a decade ago. She indulges my kinky side and I indulge hers. Her dark brown body is magnificent, with tattoos and piercings galor. She's one of only 2 women who I truly trust to do anything with during sex; the other one being Blasian. Blasian won't go as far as Goth will, though.
Goth was in black thigh high boots, wearing a black mask, black silk gloves, and holding a horse riding crop. I was stripped and told to kneel down. Goth bent me backwards and tied my wrists to my ankles with sash chord. Then, Goth put on a mask and collar onto me. She stood over me, admiring her handiwork. She had me right where she wanted me. Now, she was going to make me pay.
Goth walked around me and started slapping various parts of my body with the riding crop. "Make a noise and I'll smack you even harder" she said bluntly. With each hit, I winced and grunted. Then, it happened. Goth hit my cock a little harder than I expected. All I did was let out a little "owww". That's all it took. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU?" she screamed into my face as she bent over me like a drill sergent. "You need to be taught a lesson in following directions". Next thing I knew, Goth let loose with a barrage of hits, starting on my stomach and working her way up my chest. I winced and almost let out another noise. "You do that again and I'm going to hit you harder". Her voice was stern. I gritted my teeth and took the pain. My muscles tensed with every blow.
Finally, Goth stopped swinging the crop at me like she was trying to hit home runs and put the crop down. I stopped gritting my teeth and relaxed, letting out a sigh. "Awww, did I hurt you, you little wimp? Do you want a reward now? How about I jerk you off? Would you like that?" "Yes" I said, breathlessly, still recovering. Goth stood over me and said "no, I'm gonna get mine". She stood directly over me, grabbed my head, and trusted it upwards into her wet pussy. "Get me off, bitch" she demanded. "Get to licking my pussy".
Goth started riding my face. I licked at her pussy, playing with her clit ring, and sucking her clit. She grinded her strong hips and thighs into me. "Oh yeah, that's it. Lick it. Lick it. Yeah, that's the way I like it. Come on. Umph. Give it to me. Make me cum." Goth's hips moved faster and faster. I could barely breath but kept working. Goth pulsed to the music. The hypnotic rhythms of Front Line Assembly's Predator blasted in the background.
My cock got harder and harder. I was still tied up so I couldn't give it any attention. My mind was a blur. My body still ached from the crop. My lips and tongue were on automatic pilot, licking and sucking furiously while the rest f my body tried to collect itself. I was lost in the moment; music blaring, Goth grinding and screaming, her pussy juices dripping all over me, and my body bent in one of the worst positions ever recorded.
At last, Goth's leg muscles started to tighten and she screamed "I'm gonna cum!!" With one final thrust, she shoved my head deeper into her pussy and clenched it. Her body spasmed while she screamed and gasped for air. My cock still needed attention. Goth was going to eventually give it to me. I just didn't realize what devious plan she had in mind.
To be continued.....
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment