Saturday, June 9, 2012

Celebrity Video - Michelle "Bombshell" McGee


LAS VEGAS, NV - JANUARY 08:  Tattoo artist and...
LAS VEGAS, NV - JANUARY 08: Tattoo artist and model Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee appears at the 2011 AVN Adult Entertainment Expo at the Sands Expo and Convention Center January 8, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The AVN expo is the largest adult entertainment trade show in North America, drawing about 20,000 attendees and featuring 171 vendors. The show runs through January 9. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
Remember when I said that I probably wouldn't post any celebrity videos because they were pretty much well behaved right now? Well, THAT didn't last long. This lady is Michelle "Bombshell" McGee. She's a stripper, tattoo artist and enthusiast (as you can see from the fact that pretty much her entire body is covered in them), and celebrity boxer.
Why is she a celebrity, though? Simple. She was the first woman Jesse James cheated with when he was married to Sandra Bullock. She also used to strip in a Nazi uniform. TMZ even made a big deal about the fact that she stripped to music from the German band Rammstein (Really, TMZ? I LOVE Rammstein. Their big hit was Du Hast from the Matrix soundtrack. Plus, their version of Depeche Mode's Strip is fuckin sexy as hell....if you like to fuck hardcore,that is. They're not a Nazi band and they don't hate Jewish people. Next time you go for more character assassination, do some research first). Sorry, had to rant. TMZ's famous for being assholes like that. How someone hasn't sued them yet, I'll never know.
Anyway, Michelle's got skills, I'll grant her that. I'm not sure who the guy in the video is but he's pretty lucky. His video skills are pretty good. It's tough to be in a 69, pleasing a woman with one hand while getting a good camera angle with your other hand. Plus, the video quality is really good. I wonder which HD video camera he used? I need to get one.
Her tattoos take a little getting used to. I like tattoos on women but their entire body? Perhaps a bit too much. Enjoy the video. If I find any other celebrity videos, I'll post them.

Michelle Bombshell's sex tape brought to you by PornHub
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment