Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back From Vegas


English: Las Vegas Strip
English: Las Vegas Strip (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I'm back from my Vegas conference / mini vacation. Both were very successful. Something happened in Vegas that I'll write about eventually but not this week. This week, I finish off the trophy triplets by talking about Mina. I wrote it during the plane ride back.
By the way, a little travel tip for some of you. If you have one of those portable wifi hotspots, take it with you when you travel. The Vegas hotel I stayed at wanted crazy money to use theirs. Glad I brought mine. Even managed to check into a couple of my favorite blogs for a hot second while I was out there. The trip was mainly about business with a lot of pleasure thrown in once the conference was done. I love Vegas.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment