Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday posts

Gianna Michaels at Adult Entertainment Expo 2008Image via Wikipedia     There's only 11 more days until the end of the world so make them count. You know how I love these wacko End of All Mankind people. Boy, are they going to be pissed on May 22 when they see the world's still turning.
     In honor of these soon-to-be fools, let's post some blogs. How about some men, women, and couples photos, along with Cande's special men photos? Also, how about some interracial, blowjob, and rough sex videos? No? Well, what if I threw in Gianna Michaels as the female porn star of the week? Getting warmer? Ok, then as an added bonus, how about I throw in a TMI post and (a first for my blog) a guest blogger; a confessional email from a loyal reader? Got you all wet now? Good. I want you ready for me. Now, spread them and let me slide on in.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment