I received an email from a reader, telling me about one of her best sexual experiences. I've changed a couple names in order to protect her. Otherwise, it's the actual email. Want to confess your sexual sins to me? Email me at ebonypanther@gmail.com. Now, on to the email:
E (exboyfriend) was treating me like shit so I decided to go out with friends from work for beer and and karaoke. Anger made the beer taste really good and the beer made me extra flirty.
3 strangers enter the bar in their work jackets and I decided that it was time to make new friends, several hours later and probably too many beers later we decided to get off sale and go back to their motel room.
The younger 2 guys were brothers twins I think but can remember for certain. It wasn't long before I was dragging one of the brothers to bathroom because I wanted someones dick in my mouth. Nothing spectacular, brother 1 and I left the bathroom and brother 2 drug me back into the bathroom so that I could have his cock in my mouth also.
Now I've given two blow jobs, gotten two guys off in the same motel bathroom I'm horny as hell and there is one guy left in the motel room and the younger guys were useless since I'd so unselfishly taken care of them getting nothing in return. Exit the bathroom for the second time and remember the the older guy had said that he had a room of his own.
It was time for a change of scenery. A drunken stumble down the hall and for the 3rd time that night I had a hard cock throbbing in my mouth. Playing with this man I wasn't going to let him finish before I'd been fucked. While sucking and licking on his cock I wiggled out of my jeans and panties, straddled him then slowly let his cock slide inside me. Increasing the pace as I watched him watching me bounce up and down on his cock, it wasn't long before it became apparent that he wasn't going to just let me use him.
Before I knew what was happening I was on my back calves resting on his shoulders and he was thrusting deep inside my wetness. Grunting with each thrust as my moans got louder. Begging him for more I obediently got on my hands and knees when told to do so. Spreading my legs and waiting to feel his cock press inside me again. His hands on my hips pulling me toward him as he pushes deep inside me. Soon my muscles are tightening around his cock and my body shaking as I came.
The sex wasn't all that amazing, it was more the situation that got me off. I knew E was going to want to know what I'd done when he couldn't get a hold of me, and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to lie to him about it. I wasn't his, he wouldn't introduce me to people as his girlfriend, I wanted him to know that if he wouldn't give me what I wanted or needed I would find it somewhere else. After talking to E the next day he started calling me 3 for 1.
E (exboyfriend) was treating me like shit so I decided to go out with friends from work for beer and and karaoke. Anger made the beer taste really good and the beer made me extra flirty.
3 strangers enter the bar in their work jackets and I decided that it was time to make new friends, several hours later and probably too many beers later we decided to get off sale and go back to their motel room.
The younger 2 guys were brothers twins I think but can remember for certain. It wasn't long before I was dragging one of the brothers to bathroom because I wanted someones dick in my mouth. Nothing spectacular, brother 1 and I left the bathroom and brother 2 drug me back into the bathroom so that I could have his cock in my mouth also.
Now I've given two blow jobs, gotten two guys off in the same motel bathroom I'm horny as hell and there is one guy left in the motel room and the younger guys were useless since I'd so unselfishly taken care of them getting nothing in return. Exit the bathroom for the second time and remember the the older guy had said that he had a room of his own.
It was time for a change of scenery. A drunken stumble down the hall and for the 3rd time that night I had a hard cock throbbing in my mouth. Playing with this man I wasn't going to let him finish before I'd been fucked. While sucking and licking on his cock I wiggled out of my jeans and panties, straddled him then slowly let his cock slide inside me. Increasing the pace as I watched him watching me bounce up and down on his cock, it wasn't long before it became apparent that he wasn't going to just let me use him.
Before I knew what was happening I was on my back calves resting on his shoulders and he was thrusting deep inside my wetness. Grunting with each thrust as my moans got louder. Begging him for more I obediently got on my hands and knees when told to do so. Spreading my legs and waiting to feel his cock press inside me again. His hands on my hips pulling me toward him as he pushes deep inside me. Soon my muscles are tightening around his cock and my body shaking as I came.
The sex wasn't all that amazing, it was more the situation that got me off. I knew E was going to want to know what I'd done when he couldn't get a hold of me, and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to lie to him about it. I wasn't his, he wouldn't introduce me to people as his girlfriend, I wanted him to know that if he wouldn't give me what I wanted or needed I would find it somewhere else. After talking to E the next day he started calling me 3 for 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment