Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Morning Posts

It's the middle of the week. What does that mean? Not much except it's the middle of the week. Spend some time with some sexiness, shall me? There's Cande's male videos, along with interracial, blowjob, and handjob videos. There's naked men, women, and couples photos. The sex blog is Siren in Stilettos. There's also a story about my time with Columbiana. I hope everybody enjoyed the guest blog yesterday. Actually, it was more like an email than a blog, which is why there weren't too many details on it. I'd like to thank the person who was gracious enough to let me share her words with the world. Just the thought along of being one or all of those cable guys is enough to make me very hard.
Also, good news and bad news. The good news is that a web site finally let me upload a video of me masturbating easily. The bad news is that it's xprofiles.com and I think there's a pay wall in order to view it. I'm going to try other sites. I keep trying to pop it onto this log but after 5 tries and shortening the video, it's not working too well. The quest continues.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment