Sunday, May 1, 2011

TMI: Sunday Survey

Thanks to Ashly Star for this survey. She'll be a sex blog of the week soon but go visit her blog now http://amorouschick.blogspot.com/. Actually, read hers after mine. Otherwise, I'll get envious.

1. In the past 72 hours, have you been under the influence of alcohol?

Tipsy off of champagne.

2. Have you ever made out with someone in a bathroom?
Sure and sex, too. Plus, a threesome a few times.

3. What were you doing at 11 last night?
Out at the club with Blasian and Fiona.

4. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No. Never.

5. What are you listening to?
Tiesto - Nyana Disc 2. Pure bliss.

6. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
I hate caged animals. They should be allowed to live in the wild, in their natural habitat. Therefore, I'm going with art museum.

7. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
Two - both plastic in honor of cancer research. One is the Lance Armstrong Livestrong bracelet.

8. Has anyone ever called you at midnight on your birthday?
No but I've been facebooked at midnight. People know better than to call me at midnight unless it's for a booty call.

9. Have you ever slept in the same bed as your best friend?
Not only slept but had sex with her and a few threesomes with her and other women she was dating.

10. How much cash do you have in your wallet?
About $100.00.

11.Have you ever used fake tan (out of the bottle) lotion, cream, spray, etc?
Since I'm bi-racial, my tan comes naturally, God given, and so beautiful.

12. What do you think of girls sixteen and younger going on the pill?
I say yes for now but I'm sure I'll feel differently when my neice comes of age. Then, overprotective Uncle will come out of me, I'm sure. Poor kid.

13. Would you rather be stuck in the pouring rain, or in a snowstorm?
Snowstorm. It doesn't get through your clothes like rain does. Plus, snow is beautiful.

14. Would you rather your boss or a random neighbor see you naked?
Definitely neighbor.

15. If you were single, would you rather have sex with the 5th person in your cell contacts, or the 5th to last?
Since I'm single, both. However, since this is an either or question, I'll say 5th from top.

16. Would you rather sleep for 3 days, or stay awake for 3 days?
Since it feels like I've been awake for 3 days, I'll go with 3 days of sleep.

17. Would you rather be arrested for a DUI or getting caught having sex in public?
Having sex in public.

18. If you had to, would you rather take a bath in a lake or in the ocean?
Weird question but I'll say lake. Salt water does weird things to your skin.

19. Would you rather be just rich, or rich and famous?
Rich. Rich and famous invites trouble.

20. Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle?
Yes. I love anything fast.

21. Are you wearing jeans right now?
Was. Now, I'm in sweats. Just finished working out.

22. Where is your significant other right now?
Don't have one. Any takers?

23. Did your birthday come yet this year?
Not until much much much later in the year.

24. Have you ever taken Ambien to fall asleep?
I hate medicine for pretty much anything. We're too medicated as a society. Therefore, no.

25. Do you own a Snuggie?
Hell no!!

26. Do you own a zebra print bag?
Again, hell no!!

27. Have you ever dated someone who had more than 5 tattoos?
Goth has at least 14, at last count, so yes.

28. Do you know all the first and last names of every person you had sex with?
Surprisingly yes because I write them down.

29. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Flying. It beats the subway. Of course, I'd have to fly fast. Love going fast.

30. Favorite hangover cure?
Strange but I don't get them. I don't drink to excess, though. I like being buzzed but lucid enough so that I can fuck long and hard. Drunken sex is wasted opportunities to do something truly magical.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment