This week's sex blog is Being Gigi. This blog is written by a 5'1" bundle of sexual dynamite who's discovering life and sex after divorce. She's off to a great start and her writing is really good. Here's how she describes herself:
"I'm tiny @ 5'1" but with pride would describe myself as curvy. I love my thick thighs and round ass. I'm happy with my new body and proud of how far I've come......I'm a newly single mom, learning to finally let myself out of this box I've been living in for too long. I love sex, but have been missing it. Hope to get back on the horse soon. *hee hee* I don't drink a lot but when I get tipsy I get flirty! This is a place I can be Gigi with no judgment or punishment. (a little punishment in the bedroom is ok) Hope you enjoy the dark side of my mind, it's finally been given a place to rome free with my every desire and fantacy."
Give into her. I have.
http://lovebeinggigi.blogspot.com/
"I'm tiny @ 5'1" but with pride would describe myself as curvy. I love my thick thighs and round ass. I'm happy with my new body and proud of how far I've come......I'm a newly single mom, learning to finally let myself out of this box I've been living in for too long. I love sex, but have been missing it. Hope to get back on the horse soon. *hee hee* I don't drink a lot but when I get tipsy I get flirty! This is a place I can be Gigi with no judgment or punishment. (a little punishment in the bedroom is ok) Hope you enjoy the dark side of my mind, it's finally been given a place to rome free with my every desire and fantacy."
Give into her. I have.
http://lovebeinggigi.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment