In the video aisle, there's Cande's male videos, along with interracial and blowjob. The photos are the usual men, women, and couples. The sex blog this week is Being Gigi. The Ebony Panther Daily newspaper is up, too. The sexy story for today is about the first time Performance Artist and I did anything sexual.
Also, there's still time to vote on the poll that's on the right of this page. I'm going to take the top 7 vote getters and they will be back on my blog once a week, starting this coming weekend. The one thing I've noticed is that one of the top vote getters is also the number one choice when the question was worded "which blogs would you like me to get rid of". Too funny.
Also, there's still time to vote on the poll that's on the right of this page. I'm going to take the top 7 vote getters and they will be back on my blog once a week, starting this coming weekend. The one thing I've noticed is that one of the top vote getters is also the number one choice when the question was worded "which blogs would you like me to get rid of". Too funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment