As a Sunday bonus, I'm rerunning the Blasian - Fiona saga from my threesome with them on Valentines Day. Enjoy.
Blasian's college roommate Fiona came into town on business during Valentine's Day (see the New Year's Eve posts for a recap on Blasian & Fiona). We all knew we were going to make a lot of noise during the night so we got a room at the Marriot Marquis, the same same hotel we were at New Year's Eve. We put down our bags & went off to dinner. Lucky me had 2 dates for Valentine's Day.
After spending a lot of money on dinner (restaurants in the city always jack up the prices double for that day), we stopped off at the liquor store for multiple bottles of champagne & food, & headed back to the hotel.
Once we hit the door, the action started...only it started without me. I was told to sit on a chair. Once there, I was handcuffed. Then, the ladies started with their fun, kissing each other & stripping each other of their clothing. Then, Fiona laid Blasian down on the bed, went over to her suitcase, & came back with a strap-on on.
Fiona walked over to the side of the bed, grabbed Blasian's hair, & forced her to give the strap-on a blowjob. Fiona moaned something fierce while Blasian worked her magic on the strap-on. Blasian does give amazing blowjobs, even on a piece of plastic. Fiona was getting extremely turned on by it. So was I, as I was struggling to figure out how to free myself so that I could stroke my cock, which was screaming for relief.
After a few minutes of letting Blasian blow the strap-on while putting a finger into Fiona's ass, Fiona decided it was time to ride. She put Blasian into the missionary position, grabbed her ankles, wishboned Blasian, & entered her with the strap-on. Blasian screamed while Fiona pounded her pussy like a madwoman, grabbing Blasian's hair & talking dirty to her. I started squirming even more. I was becoming a beast, wanting to fuck so hard. Little did I know that it was going to be quite some time before I was allowed to do some pounding of my own.
Fiona kept thrusting into Blasian for a little while, then pulled out, flipped Blasian over, put her on all fours, & entered Blasian's ass with the strap-on. Grabbing Blasian's har, Fiona yanked her head back, smacked her ass repeatedly, & spoke dirty to Blasian while railing Blasian's ass. After some time spent plowing Blasian's ass, Fiona pulled out, & repeated the process on Blasian's pussy. Blasian screamed, moaned, & bucked until Fiona finally let Blasian cum. Then, while Blasian collapsed from the hard fuck she just received, Fiona game over to me.....
...Fiona came over to me. I was still seated in the chair, completely dressed in my suit & my hands were still handcuffed. With a wicked grin, Fiona undid my belt & yanked down my pants. My cock sprang out of my pants. "Mmmmm" Fiona said. "I need this in my mouth". Fiona licked her lips, spat on my cock, & started stroking it hard & fast. Then, cradling my balls, she started licking & sucking it. As she deep throated me, her throat muscles massaged my shaft, taking all 8 inches with ease. I started moaning & leaned my head back, completely powerless to do anything but enjoy her skills.
Blasian watched this for a while. Then, she decided that she wanted to join in the fun. She came over & undid my handcuffs. Then, Blasian positioned one leg onto the back of the chair, put her pussy onto my face, grabbed my head, & forced it into her waiting pussy. She was still wet from the pounding Fiona gave her & her juices were still flowing. While Blasian started grinding her pussy into my face, my hands started getting occupied. My life hand reached up & cradled Blasian's ass, slowly splitting the crack of her ass apart so that I could work a finger into her ass.
While my left hand was busy pleasing Blasian's ass, my right hand reached down & grabbed Fiona's hair. I alternated between caressing her hair & forcing her head further down onto my shaft. I needed to cum but I wanted to get Blasian off first. I concentrated on Blasian's pussy, working my tongue between her clit, her lips, & going inside of her. Blasian grinded even harder, moaning louder as I went. I knew she was close so I put extra effort into it until she came all over my face.
While Blasian was coming down off another orgasm, I went back to grabbing Fiona's head. I pumped her head up & down my sheft, wanting her to take my cum in her mouth. Finally, I could feel my lava rise from my volcano. Jerking my hips up & down, I held Fiona's head down onto my cock as I shot a huge load into Fiona's mouth. Good girl that Fiona is, she took it all like a vacuum cleaner & slurped my cum all up. Fiona & Blasian weren't done with me, though....
...Blasian took me by the hands & led me to the bed while Fiona went into her suitcase & grabbed a blindfold & 2 silk scarves. Fiona put it on me, then pushed me face first onto the bed. They guided me so that I face down on the full length of the bed. Then, they tied my arms to the headboard.
Now, I'm face down & tied onto a bed, not knowing what's coming next. I heard the zipper of the suitcase open & close. Then, I felt it. WHACK!! A sharp sting of leather straps fell upon my ass. I let out a scream as the reality of what was coming hit me. WHACK!! This time, I was more prepared & didn't yell as loud. That just got the ladies angrier. I could tell they were taking turns hitting me. The smacking went faster & faster. I got used to the pain & started grunting more & more.
Pain turned into pleasure. HARDER I said with each smack. IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO? The whip came with more ferocity. I started laughing. Apparently, my laughing just aggrivated them. I felt hands motion my hips up. "On your knees" Blasian said. I edged myself onto my knees. The hitting continued for a while. I felt the mattress shift as someone climbed onto it. I felt hands on my hips as someone positioned themselves behind me, pushing my legs apart. That's when I felt it....
....The plastic entered me slowly. At first, I was surprised & began to pull away. Someone grabbed my hips & slapped my ass hard. Being blindfolded & handcuffed, I couldn't figure out who it was; at least, not at first. I felt my ass cheeks getting spread apart & my legs getting knocked further apart. That strap-on was going in, whether I was ready or not.
I felt the first inch enter me. I let out a gasp, then a grunt as I got used to the pain. Then, another inch followed by another inch. "Now, you're gonna know what it feels like, bitch. Take it" Fiona said as the strap-on went all the way inside. She then pulled out & started pushing in & out of me, developing a rhythm.
With every thrust, I grunted. I clenched my fists against the bedposts that I was tied to. My muscles flexed as my tormentor enforced her will upon my ass. When she realized that I was taking it well, Fiona went faster & harder. Then she said "jerk him off" to Blasian.
Blasian reached underneath me & grabbed my now rock solid & throbbing Black cock. With an expert tug, she started slowly working the shaft, sliding her hand up & down. Fiona kept going with her thrusts the entire time, making me grunt louder, commanding my ass to move with her thrusts.
Blasian kept sliding up & down my shaft, intermittently stopping to fondle my balls & squeeze the head of my cock. I felt her body move underneath me, taking up a position to milk me with her mouth. I was powerless to stop them; just a piece of meat for them to do what they wanted to.
Blasian's mouth started working the head of my shaft, slowly licking & puffing on it like it was a cigar. Her hands grabbed my shaft & wouldn't let go. She was determined to make me cum while Fiona enjoyed ramming me from behind, her grunts matching mine. After what felt like forever, I couldn't take any more. I had to unload. With my body tensing, I pushed my ass backwards onto Fiona's strap-on, grabbed the bedpost, & convulsed, letting loose a ferocious flood of cum onto Blasian. After having my body taken over by an orgasmic spirit, I felt my body go numb as all tension was released & I melted. Fiona pulled out of my ass, slacked it, took off my blindfold, & undid my binds. You'd think we'd be done but I was just getting warmed up. They had their fun. Now, it was time for mine....
.....I rolled off of the bed & went for the bottle of champagne. As I was getting off of the bed, Blasian grabbed Fiona's strap-on & started sucking on it, giving it a blowjob. I sat on the nearby chair, content to watch these two ladies ofr a little while as I got my strength back.
My sweaty muscular body leaned back as I watched my lovely Blasian push Fiona on her back, straddle her hips, & start riding the strap-on. Blasian started slowly grinding her hips, the muscles in her legs expanding & contracting with every thrust. Blasian's moans were shallow, her breath quiet, her concentration intense. I started getting hard watching her, my cock stiffening with every thrust.
Blasian bent forward towards Fiona, her breasts just over Fiona's waiting mouth. Fiona sucked on Blasian's nipples hungrily. I started stroking my cock, getting it ready for what I wanted to do next, swigging from the champagne bottle at the same time. After a few minutes, I made my move.
I climbed back onto the bed, got behind Blasian, & got on my knees. Grabbing Blasian's hip with one hand, I grabbed my cock with the other hand & guided it into Blasian's asshole while she was still bent forward, riding Fiona. Blasian squirmed but adjusted to the double penetration that she was feeling. I started fucking her ass hard, matching her backwards thrust while she thrusted down onto the strap-on. We developed a good rhythm, a senual beat that kept flowing.
After a while, Fiona said "oooh, I want some of that cock up my ass. Let's switch" to Blasian. I pulled out of Blasian & rested against the side of my bed, downing champagne while Blasian & Fiona got into the missionary position, with Fiona on top. Fiona started thrusting into Blasian while I sat back & watched, content to let Blasian get off while I enjoyed my bottle for a few minutes. After a little while, I decided it was payback time for Fiona.
I grabbed Fiona's hips & rammed my cock into her ass hard, just like she did to me earlier. She let out a scream but I could've cared less. I continued slamming into her. As I slammed down upon her ass, the thrust made her slam harder into Blasian's pussy. It was almost as if I was fucking both of them. I began to enjoy this idea, the thought that I could fuck both of them literally at the same time.
I continued fucked Fiona hard, her screams mixing with Blasian's moans. I was determined not to cum until Blasian got hers. I didn't have to wait long. Blasian grabbed Fiona's hips tightly. Her legs stiffened in the air as she let her orgasm take control of her body. Watching all of this happen, I finally let go & released my load into Fiona's pained ass. Then, both Fiona & I collapsed on top of Blasian & rolled next to her, a sweating, almost spent pile of brown & white skin. You would think after all of that, we'd be done. Well, one of us was but it wasn't me....
....Blasian had fallen asleep on the bed. Too much alcohol, coupled with a few hours of getting completely fucked in every hole by myself & Fiona. Suddenly, it was just Fiona & myself awake & horny as hell still. I had never had Fiona by myself. Whenever Fiona & I fucked, Blasian was always there particapating. Now, I was finally getting my chance to go one on one with the Italian tatted up stallion. Fina had the strap-on off by now. It was time I paid her back in spades for fucking my ass with it.
I yanked her off the bed & moved her back towards the hotel window. I wasn't sure if there was an audience that late in the office windows but I didn't care at that point. We kissed passionately, angrily. She slapped & spat in my face. I did the same to her. I knew she loved it rough & nasty. We went at it carnally.
I knelt down, split apart her legs, & hungrily ate her. She put her hands & legs around my head as I willfully was forced into her. I worked my fingers into her as my tongue & lips worked overtime to make her cum. She screamed & buckled as her juices flowed onto my face. Her hands & legs clamped down onto me, holding on for the ride.
I didn't give her any rest afterwards. It was time for payback. As she was coming off of her orgasm, I got out from underneath her & stood up. Grabbing her body, I spun her around away from me & kicked apart her legs. I pushed her completely against the window, grabbed her hair with one hand & yanked her head back as my other hand guided my shaft into her ass. Then, with one hand still yanking her head back & the other hand now firmly around her throat, I started fucking her ass hard.
Her noises went from laughing to moaning to screaming to gasping for air. With every noise, I rammed her harder. My hips were on autopilot, pounding away at this gorgeous lady. She lifted up her left leg so that she could take the pounding better. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder" she screamed. I gave her all that she wanted & then some. My enitre shaft went all the way into her ass with every thrust, right up to the balls.
Finally, she couldn't take any more. Her ass muscles clamped down onto my cock as she came again. I soon let myself go, thrusting out another load of my cum for the evening into her ass. We laughed & stared out at the traffic as we rested for the next go round. Fiona was definitely worth the wait.
Blasian's college roommate Fiona came into town on business during Valentine's Day (see the New Year's Eve posts for a recap on Blasian & Fiona). We all knew we were going to make a lot of noise during the night so we got a room at the Marriot Marquis, the same same hotel we were at New Year's Eve. We put down our bags & went off to dinner. Lucky me had 2 dates for Valentine's Day.
After spending a lot of money on dinner (restaurants in the city always jack up the prices double for that day), we stopped off at the liquor store for multiple bottles of champagne & food, & headed back to the hotel.
Once we hit the door, the action started...only it started without me. I was told to sit on a chair. Once there, I was handcuffed. Then, the ladies started with their fun, kissing each other & stripping each other of their clothing. Then, Fiona laid Blasian down on the bed, went over to her suitcase, & came back with a strap-on on.
Fiona walked over to the side of the bed, grabbed Blasian's hair, & forced her to give the strap-on a blowjob. Fiona moaned something fierce while Blasian worked her magic on the strap-on. Blasian does give amazing blowjobs, even on a piece of plastic. Fiona was getting extremely turned on by it. So was I, as I was struggling to figure out how to free myself so that I could stroke my cock, which was screaming for relief.
After a few minutes of letting Blasian blow the strap-on while putting a finger into Fiona's ass, Fiona decided it was time to ride. She put Blasian into the missionary position, grabbed her ankles, wishboned Blasian, & entered her with the strap-on. Blasian screamed while Fiona pounded her pussy like a madwoman, grabbing Blasian's hair & talking dirty to her. I started squirming even more. I was becoming a beast, wanting to fuck so hard. Little did I know that it was going to be quite some time before I was allowed to do some pounding of my own.
Fiona kept thrusting into Blasian for a little while, then pulled out, flipped Blasian over, put her on all fours, & entered Blasian's ass with the strap-on. Grabbing Blasian's har, Fiona yanked her head back, smacked her ass repeatedly, & spoke dirty to Blasian while railing Blasian's ass. After some time spent plowing Blasian's ass, Fiona pulled out, & repeated the process on Blasian's pussy. Blasian screamed, moaned, & bucked until Fiona finally let Blasian cum. Then, while Blasian collapsed from the hard fuck she just received, Fiona game over to me.....
...Fiona came over to me. I was still seated in the chair, completely dressed in my suit & my hands were still handcuffed. With a wicked grin, Fiona undid my belt & yanked down my pants. My cock sprang out of my pants. "Mmmmm" Fiona said. "I need this in my mouth". Fiona licked her lips, spat on my cock, & started stroking it hard & fast. Then, cradling my balls, she started licking & sucking it. As she deep throated me, her throat muscles massaged my shaft, taking all 8 inches with ease. I started moaning & leaned my head back, completely powerless to do anything but enjoy her skills.
Blasian watched this for a while. Then, she decided that she wanted to join in the fun. She came over & undid my handcuffs. Then, Blasian positioned one leg onto the back of the chair, put her pussy onto my face, grabbed my head, & forced it into her waiting pussy. She was still wet from the pounding Fiona gave her & her juices were still flowing. While Blasian started grinding her pussy into my face, my hands started getting occupied. My life hand reached up & cradled Blasian's ass, slowly splitting the crack of her ass apart so that I could work a finger into her ass.
While my left hand was busy pleasing Blasian's ass, my right hand reached down & grabbed Fiona's hair. I alternated between caressing her hair & forcing her head further down onto my shaft. I needed to cum but I wanted to get Blasian off first. I concentrated on Blasian's pussy, working my tongue between her clit, her lips, & going inside of her. Blasian grinded even harder, moaning louder as I went. I knew she was close so I put extra effort into it until she came all over my face.
While Blasian was coming down off another orgasm, I went back to grabbing Fiona's head. I pumped her head up & down my sheft, wanting her to take my cum in her mouth. Finally, I could feel my lava rise from my volcano. Jerking my hips up & down, I held Fiona's head down onto my cock as I shot a huge load into Fiona's mouth. Good girl that Fiona is, she took it all like a vacuum cleaner & slurped my cum all up. Fiona & Blasian weren't done with me, though....
...Blasian took me by the hands & led me to the bed while Fiona went into her suitcase & grabbed a blindfold & 2 silk scarves. Fiona put it on me, then pushed me face first onto the bed. They guided me so that I face down on the full length of the bed. Then, they tied my arms to the headboard.
Now, I'm face down & tied onto a bed, not knowing what's coming next. I heard the zipper of the suitcase open & close. Then, I felt it. WHACK!! A sharp sting of leather straps fell upon my ass. I let out a scream as the reality of what was coming hit me. WHACK!! This time, I was more prepared & didn't yell as loud. That just got the ladies angrier. I could tell they were taking turns hitting me. The smacking went faster & faster. I got used to the pain & started grunting more & more.
Pain turned into pleasure. HARDER I said with each smack. IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO? The whip came with more ferocity. I started laughing. Apparently, my laughing just aggrivated them. I felt hands motion my hips up. "On your knees" Blasian said. I edged myself onto my knees. The hitting continued for a while. I felt the mattress shift as someone climbed onto it. I felt hands on my hips as someone positioned themselves behind me, pushing my legs apart. That's when I felt it....
....The plastic entered me slowly. At first, I was surprised & began to pull away. Someone grabbed my hips & slapped my ass hard. Being blindfolded & handcuffed, I couldn't figure out who it was; at least, not at first. I felt my ass cheeks getting spread apart & my legs getting knocked further apart. That strap-on was going in, whether I was ready or not.
I felt the first inch enter me. I let out a gasp, then a grunt as I got used to the pain. Then, another inch followed by another inch. "Now, you're gonna know what it feels like, bitch. Take it" Fiona said as the strap-on went all the way inside. She then pulled out & started pushing in & out of me, developing a rhythm.
With every thrust, I grunted. I clenched my fists against the bedposts that I was tied to. My muscles flexed as my tormentor enforced her will upon my ass. When she realized that I was taking it well, Fiona went faster & harder. Then she said "jerk him off" to Blasian.
Blasian reached underneath me & grabbed my now rock solid & throbbing Black cock. With an expert tug, she started slowly working the shaft, sliding her hand up & down. Fiona kept going with her thrusts the entire time, making me grunt louder, commanding my ass to move with her thrusts.
Blasian kept sliding up & down my shaft, intermittently stopping to fondle my balls & squeeze the head of my cock. I felt her body move underneath me, taking up a position to milk me with her mouth. I was powerless to stop them; just a piece of meat for them to do what they wanted to.
Blasian's mouth started working the head of my shaft, slowly licking & puffing on it like it was a cigar. Her hands grabbed my shaft & wouldn't let go. She was determined to make me cum while Fiona enjoyed ramming me from behind, her grunts matching mine. After what felt like forever, I couldn't take any more. I had to unload. With my body tensing, I pushed my ass backwards onto Fiona's strap-on, grabbed the bedpost, & convulsed, letting loose a ferocious flood of cum onto Blasian. After having my body taken over by an orgasmic spirit, I felt my body go numb as all tension was released & I melted. Fiona pulled out of my ass, slacked it, took off my blindfold, & undid my binds. You'd think we'd be done but I was just getting warmed up. They had their fun. Now, it was time for mine....
.....I rolled off of the bed & went for the bottle of champagne. As I was getting off of the bed, Blasian grabbed Fiona's strap-on & started sucking on it, giving it a blowjob. I sat on the nearby chair, content to watch these two ladies ofr a little while as I got my strength back.
My sweaty muscular body leaned back as I watched my lovely Blasian push Fiona on her back, straddle her hips, & start riding the strap-on. Blasian started slowly grinding her hips, the muscles in her legs expanding & contracting with every thrust. Blasian's moans were shallow, her breath quiet, her concentration intense. I started getting hard watching her, my cock stiffening with every thrust.
Blasian bent forward towards Fiona, her breasts just over Fiona's waiting mouth. Fiona sucked on Blasian's nipples hungrily. I started stroking my cock, getting it ready for what I wanted to do next, swigging from the champagne bottle at the same time. After a few minutes, I made my move.
I climbed back onto the bed, got behind Blasian, & got on my knees. Grabbing Blasian's hip with one hand, I grabbed my cock with the other hand & guided it into Blasian's asshole while she was still bent forward, riding Fiona. Blasian squirmed but adjusted to the double penetration that she was feeling. I started fucking her ass hard, matching her backwards thrust while she thrusted down onto the strap-on. We developed a good rhythm, a senual beat that kept flowing.
After a while, Fiona said "oooh, I want some of that cock up my ass. Let's switch" to Blasian. I pulled out of Blasian & rested against the side of my bed, downing champagne while Blasian & Fiona got into the missionary position, with Fiona on top. Fiona started thrusting into Blasian while I sat back & watched, content to let Blasian get off while I enjoyed my bottle for a few minutes. After a little while, I decided it was payback time for Fiona.
I grabbed Fiona's hips & rammed my cock into her ass hard, just like she did to me earlier. She let out a scream but I could've cared less. I continued slamming into her. As I slammed down upon her ass, the thrust made her slam harder into Blasian's pussy. It was almost as if I was fucking both of them. I began to enjoy this idea, the thought that I could fuck both of them literally at the same time.
I continued fucked Fiona hard, her screams mixing with Blasian's moans. I was determined not to cum until Blasian got hers. I didn't have to wait long. Blasian grabbed Fiona's hips tightly. Her legs stiffened in the air as she let her orgasm take control of her body. Watching all of this happen, I finally let go & released my load into Fiona's pained ass. Then, both Fiona & I collapsed on top of Blasian & rolled next to her, a sweating, almost spent pile of brown & white skin. You would think after all of that, we'd be done. Well, one of us was but it wasn't me....
....Blasian had fallen asleep on the bed. Too much alcohol, coupled with a few hours of getting completely fucked in every hole by myself & Fiona. Suddenly, it was just Fiona & myself awake & horny as hell still. I had never had Fiona by myself. Whenever Fiona & I fucked, Blasian was always there particapating. Now, I was finally getting my chance to go one on one with the Italian tatted up stallion. Fina had the strap-on off by now. It was time I paid her back in spades for fucking my ass with it.
I yanked her off the bed & moved her back towards the hotel window. I wasn't sure if there was an audience that late in the office windows but I didn't care at that point. We kissed passionately, angrily. She slapped & spat in my face. I did the same to her. I knew she loved it rough & nasty. We went at it carnally.
I knelt down, split apart her legs, & hungrily ate her. She put her hands & legs around my head as I willfully was forced into her. I worked my fingers into her as my tongue & lips worked overtime to make her cum. She screamed & buckled as her juices flowed onto my face. Her hands & legs clamped down onto me, holding on for the ride.
I didn't give her any rest afterwards. It was time for payback. As she was coming off of her orgasm, I got out from underneath her & stood up. Grabbing her body, I spun her around away from me & kicked apart her legs. I pushed her completely against the window, grabbed her hair with one hand & yanked her head back as my other hand guided my shaft into her ass. Then, with one hand still yanking her head back & the other hand now firmly around her throat, I started fucking her ass hard.
Her noises went from laughing to moaning to screaming to gasping for air. With every noise, I rammed her harder. My hips were on autopilot, pounding away at this gorgeous lady. She lifted up her left leg so that she could take the pounding better. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder" she screamed. I gave her all that she wanted & then some. My enitre shaft went all the way into her ass with every thrust, right up to the balls.
Finally, she couldn't take any more. Her ass muscles clamped down onto my cock as she came again. I soon let myself go, thrusting out another load of my cum for the evening into her ass. We laughed & stared out at the traffic as we rested for the next go round. Fiona was definitely worth the wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment