Sunday, April 10, 2011

Upon Further Review, I give you the Cande Series

     Despite the outcome of last week's poll about gay sex, I'm going to go against it just a little. I've decided to start putting up photos and videos of guys touch and giving each other blowjobs. My original reason for doing it was to put them up for a specific regular viewer of this blog (Cande) because of something she wrote on her blog; which is amazing, by the way and well worth following. Plus, she's just an incredible woman.
     As I thought about it, I decided it just didn't seem right that people would be ok with ladies having sex with each other but not men going at it. It's really hypocritical. It's like a friend of mine saying "I don't mind gay sex as long as the chicks are hot". Come on. Get over it. I'm not putting up videos or photos of guys having anal sex. It's guys sucking each other off.
     Anyway, that's it for my rant of the day. If you don't want to look at them, either scroll past them or skip the blog posts marked "For Cande". As for you Cande and anyone else who wants to look at them, you are the winner of your very own blog posts, posting 3 days a week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment