Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday Posts

     It's a cloudy day here in NYC; at least, so far today. Time for some posts and blog updates. First, the posts. For videos, there's blowjobs and redhead. For Cande, she gets her double dose of men photos and videos. For photos, there's men, women, and couples.
     Today is also the last of the end of the world predictions, since I think I've made my point. People need to get over these stupid predictions, like the 2011 and Mayan 2012 scares. People have been saying that the world's going to end since long before Jesus walked the planet. It will be everybody's end of the world at some time. Hopefully, it won't be any time soon for any of us. Get on with life and live it like it's your last day.
     On to blog updates and revisions. It seems that the posts that people look at and like (of the videos ones at least) are blowjobs and interracial. Therefore, I'm going to pull the other videos, at least for one week. I'm going to redo the poll for the week and put up all the video posts that I normally do. The top vote getters will still be part of the blog. The rest will go. You may vote for more than one. The other posts, like woman, blog, movie, and song of the week are staying.
     Also, I'm still on the hunt for a place that will let me post my videos since Blogger doesn't seem to upload. If anybody knows of one where I can upload the videos, then embed them onto this blog, let me know.
    
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment