Friday, April 29, 2011

Goth - I Need It

"How are you feeling, baby?" Goth asked me. "Raw and horny" I said. I came over after working out and I wanted to fuck and fuck hard. Goth knew. She wanted it, too. "Mmmm" she said. "How do you want it?" "I'm gonna fuck you up the ass" I said sternly. "Take me, then" she commanded but I was way ahead of her.
     I pushed her towards the bed so that she fell on her stomach. "Take my ass" she continuously said. I stripped out of my workout clothes. Then, I got her out of her clothes until she was completely naked. I spotted the scarves that she and I both like to use. I tied her hands to the bedposts. Then, I tied her legs spread eagle onto the footboard. I stroked my cock until it was nice and hard, watching this ebony goddess talk dirty to me. "Don't be gentle, beast. Take it like you mean it. You know you want to".
     I grabbed her ass and smacked it hard repeatedly, tenderizing it. It was firm as usual. Goth never disappoints. This woman works out religiously. I split her ass cheeks apart and guided my cock towards her asshole. Then, in one slow movement, I slid my cock deep inside her ass, grunting as I went. She moaned but took it well.
     "Fuck it hard" she screamed. I started madly pumping my cock in and out of her. I slammed my hips into her hard. "Harder!! Harder!! Fucking take my ass!!" she screamed in between moans and gasps. I was like an animal possessed. I just wanted to cum and she knew it. She knew what turned me on. We fuck with reckless abandon all the time. She knows that sometimes, it's not about her and she's ok with that. She's strong enough to know that when she wants it to be about her, she will demand it. I love when she demands it but this time, she was going to get me off.
     I groaned and grunted, louder and louder. My thighs slammed against her ass and thighs, making both of us sweat. I could've cared less if I lost 20 pounds of water sweating. Her ass felt great and was just what I needed. I fucked her harder and harder, like I was drilling for oil. Pounding, pounding, punishing her asshole with every thrust. Goth's hands grabbed at the bedposts for support.
     Finally, my cock exploded. I grunted and screamed "uuuuuhhhhh", "aaaaahhhhh" "shit" "fuck" "motherfucker" as load after load of my cum shot from my cock. After what felt like forever, I collapsed on top of her body, breathing heavily. "You're good?" she said. "Yeah, I'm good for now" I blabbered, still trying to catch my breath. Between my workout and hardcore fucking, I could barely move. "Good 'cause it's my turn now, bitch" she said and motioned over towards her night stand. What I hadn't noticed before was that she had her strap-on out. Oh, I'm about to get punished for my behavior.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment