Today, there are usual men, women, and couples photos. Plus, Candi's special videos, Asian, Amateur, and Threesome videos. I'm going to stop the web model posts because most of them are pay sites and I'd never swing you guys to pay sites. If I can manage to do so tonight, I'll try to finish up my story that I was trying to write over the weekend of something that happened a few weeks ago. Also, I'm probably going to add more photos of myself to the page and even start putting up videos. I actually tried to put up a video today but it kept saying error uploading. The file may be too big. I'll try something else. Then, you'll get to watch me masturbating. I wonder how many would actually like to see that? You know, that'll be this week's poll. Vote to the right.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment