Sunday, November 7, 2010

Corset

20080222_94Image via Wikipedia     She came to me in her pink & black corset. Me, standing up in my suit, watching as she came towards me. Her eys danced all over my body; a wicked smile crossed her face. Then, she was in front of me, face to face.
     Suddenly, she dropped down to her knees. Her hands reached for my belt, unbuckled it, undid my pant button, & let my pants drop to the floor. In the next move, she yanked down my boxer briefs to reveal my already hard cock, waiting for her touch. I didn't have to wait long.
     Without using her hands, she swallowed me slowly whole. Moving her mouth up & down my shaft, her tongue danced across my shaft along with her lips.
     She took my cock with her right hand & started stroking it while she spit on it, drowning my sock with her saliva, lubricating it for her hand. My hand caressed her hair. Our eyes locked. She smacked her lips hungrily, letting me know she wanted to take it back into her mouth, so enormous her craving for sucking my cock.
     She flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue, playing with my head. My nerves stood on end. I thought I'd explode right then & there. I wanted her. I wanted all of her. However, I had this overwhelming urge to cum in her mouth forcefully. I surrendered to her pace, to her control. This time, it was about her controlling me slowly, seductively. I let her play her game.
     She continued pumping her mouth slowly up & down my cock, adjusting her throat so that it could massage my cock with her throat muscles & tongue. Expertly, she sucked me. This seducer of men, this goddess, this Druuna, she controlled me, playing me like a virtuoso.
     After a while, I couldn't contain my eruption that had been building inside me. I grabbed her head with both of my hands & let loose a stream of creamy cum into her waiting, wanting mouth; her reward for a job well done. She swallowed every last drop, not letting a single bit drop from her voluptuous lips. This amazing, beautiful stallion of a woman knelt before me, worshipping my cock as I continued to worship her.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment