Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Taxi Cab repost

TaxiImage by Stephan Geyer via FlickrA few months back, I was at an apartment party for a friend of mine. He was opening up a new business & decided to celebrate. The party was in the upper west side section of Manhattan. I took the subway from my place in Brooklyn. By the time I had arrived, the party was well under way. I walked in, grabbed a drink & made nice with a few industry people I knew.


About a half hour after I had gotten there, I felt a hand rubbing my ass from behind me (where else would my ass be, after all, but behind me). When I turned around to see who was bold enough to do that (& also praying it wasn't some guy trying to play a joke on me), there stood a friend's client. She was about 5'8" or so, blonde with shoulder length hair & a thin, yet shapely frame. Her body looked like a stereotypical indie rockstar's girlfriend; not like a supermodel but very pretty. From speaking with her at work sometimes, I knew she was in her mid 30s. From the look on her face, I knew she was probably wasn't too drunk to know what she was doing, but was definitely on her way there.

"Well, you've got my attention", I said. She smiled & blurted out that she always found me attractive. I'll admit that I always thought she was good looking & wondered what she'd be like in bed. I also knew from talking with friends that she had a man at home. We went over to a corner of the apartment for more flirtatious talking & caressing. After all, this being an industry party, discression was the order of the day. Finally, I said "you wanna get out of here"? She shook her head & said "let's go to your place".

At this moment, I could've been a good boy & said that it's not a good idea because she had a man but if there's one thing I know about myself, it's that I'm not a good boy....mostly. If I'm in a relationship, I won't cheat. However, if I'm not in one & a lady wants to cheat on her man with me, more than likely, I won't say no. I made peace with my demons a long time ago & embrace them willingly when they want to play. That night, they wanted to play. I wanted to be a very bad boy.

I had gotten to the party by subway & knew that getting back by subway would mean connecting at 14th St Union Square & taking the L train 11 stops, which would take about an hour to get back. I decided to splurge on a cab ride. It would cost about $30 for the trip, instead of a basically free subway ride, since I had a monthly pass. However, taking a cab would shorten the trip to a little over a half hour. It wasn't too bad a night, which meant it wouldn't be too much trouble to find an open cab. After about a minute, one pulled up. We got in, told him where to take us, & off we went.

Almost as soon as the cab started rolling, her hand was on my crotch, rubbing it gently. I started caressing her hair & kissed her deeply. Suddenly, I felt the zipper to my pants begin to unzipper as her hand went inside my pants. She was dangerous. I looked to see if the driver could tell what was going on but he had the car radio blasting & was staring straight ahead.

She started stroking my cock, so hard & ripe for her to taste. Before that, though, I decided to have some fun of my own. I reached below her skirt & pulled off her panties. She smiled & spread her legs. I started kissing her again. As I did, my right hand slipped underneath her skirt & started rubbing her pussy slowly. Almost immediately, she started softly moaning. I kissed her harder to keep her quiet. I didn't want to get thrown out of the cab if we were discovered.

I started rubbing her pussy harder, playing with her clit until I got it hard. Then, I stuck two fingers into her, building a rhythm while putting pressure on her pubic bone. It drove her crazy. I worked my hand faster & faster, watching her try to restrain an outburst. Finally, I felt her body shake as my hand became soaked from her wetness. She grabbed onto me for dear life; her nails digging into my arms. Finally she released her grip as her wave passed over her. Then, it was my turn.

She bent down to my lap & took the head of my cock into her mouth. She started sucking & licking the head while stroking the shaft. She let her mouth muscles do all the work, releasing & squeezing the head, moving it rapidly in her mouth. I let out a small grunt & grabbed her hair, forcing her head up & down my shaft. I wanted to get off right then & there & didn't really care at that point if we got thrown out, since we were getting relatively close to my place.

I grabbed her head tighter & proceeded to fuck her face with my cock, moving faster & faster. This girl had no gag reflex. She opened her throat so that she could take all of my 8 inches easily. I had to give this goddess my sweet load. After a few minutes, I released it into her mouth. She swallowed most of it. A little stream escaped her mouth but her tongue caught it. She licked it up & cleaned herself up. I zipped up my pants & held her until we got to my place.

As we got out of the cab, I gave the driver about double what the cab fare should've been. "Thanks", I said. "Thanks for the show", he said back & smiled. He had been watching the whole time & didn't say anything. I'm glad I could give him a show. It was nothing compared to the show once we got upstairs. That night was a fun night indeed.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment